Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default How much better would have the 02 Wizards been if ...

Michael Jordan wasn't ball hogging his way to a 36% usage rate on a .468 TS%

At least be beat out 19 year old Kwame Brown

Default Re: How much better would have the 02 Wizards been if ...

the most inefficient chucker in NBA history?

Michael Jordan of ISH

Just think how much better the 2004 Lakers would have been if Kobe weren't ball hogging his way to 32.65 USG% and 44.6 TS%

Or in 2008

32.55 USG% 47.1 TS%

Top four seed in the East for sure, maybe better. Even though he was nearly 40 years old playing himself into shape, Jordan sucked ass that year and was clearly holding them back.

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    Just think how much better the 2004 Lakers would have been if Kobe weren't ball hogging his way to 32.65 USG% and 44.6 TS%

Or in 2008

32.55 USG% 47.1 TS%
    Where are you getting your TS% numbers? Kobe's TS% in 2004 was .551 and in 2008 it was .576.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Usage Pct doesn't mean how often you have the ball or ball hogging. It means how often the team runs their offense through you judging by FGA and team FGA. Obviously during that same year, Shaq had a higher Usage Pct than Kobe, but you can bet that Kobe had the ball more than Shaq.

And this year, Carmelo Anthony has the highest usage pct with 34.4, but obviously LeBron handles the ball a lot more even though his usage pct is a 29.8. And Melo isn't a ball hogger this as much.

And the Wiz would've been championship contender if Jordan wasn't on the team, obviously. Jordan shot them out of the playoffs. They were soo much better without him. Totally a winning record.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Top four seed in the East for sure, maybe better. Even though he was nearly 40 years old playing himself into shape, Jordan sucked ass that year and was clearly holding them back.
    He began the season a well rested 38.255 years old. I hear he is an amazing leader and team player so I was just hoping he could have played some better team ball and perhaps pass some more to the more efficient players on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    He began the season a well rested 38.255 years old. I hear he is an amazing leader and team player so I was just hoping he could have played some better team ball and perhaps pass some more to the more efficient players on the team.
    We get it. You think Jordan mythologists are full of shit. You think what you do is clever and subtle. It's not. You have one of the most obvious agendas on ISH.

Very good NBA starter

Michael Jordan wasn't ball hogging his way to a 36% usage rate on a .468 TS%

At least be beat out 19 year old Kwame Brown
    Its ok man. Your favorite player will never surpass Mj. Its kinda sad watching you guys scramble around because the truth hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    We get it. You think Jordan mythologists are full of shit. You think what you do is clever and subtle. It's not. You have one of the most obvious agendas on ISH.
    Who said I was trying to be subtle?

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    Its ok man. Your favorite player will never surpass Mj. Its kinda sad watching you guys scramble around because the truth hurts.
    Are you claiming that Kobe Bryant will never be able to surpass Michael Jordans 02 season as the most chucktastic in NBA history?

Very good NBA starter

Who said I was trying to be subtle?
    Agreed, tell us how u really feel.

Agreed, tell us how u really feel.
    I feel the same way I feel when I have to explain the science of evolution to creationists. I have empathy for the Jordan mythologists. They desperately cling to the mythology because it reminds them of their youth. You cant help but feel sorry for them.

Very good NBA starter

Are you claiming that Kobe Bryant will never be able to surpass Michael Jordans 02 season as the most chucktastic in NBA history?
    Na, I'm claiming Kobe will never surpass Mj. He couldn't even beat out a 35 year old Mj with a crack knuckle and Pippen injured. Mj led his team to a 28-11 record in which rodman missed plenty of those games too. Sad really to see Chokebe fans act in this way.

Na, I'm claiming Kobe will never surpass Mj. He couldn't even beat out a 35 year old Mj with a crack knuckle and Pippen injured. Mj led his team to a 28-11 record in which rodman missed plenty of those games too. Sad really to see Chokebe fans act in this way.
    Pretty sure Kobe Bryant has the edge in cumulative regular season team records at this age if thats what is important nowdays.