Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Andrew Wiggins Bandwagon: Hop on now before his breakout season!

Seriously, this guy is gonna be so motivated after this whole thing. This will go down as one of the worst trades to ever happen because Wiggins will be a SUPERSTAR player. Not just an all star, but a truly elite guy.

If you on board, check in now...

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins Bandwagon: Hop on now before his breakout season!

Jabari >

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Jabari >
    Milky with the delivery

Da Mavs

Worst trade ever? I mean, Cleveland got an all star PF at age 25 to pair with LeBron. Cleveland will certainly win ONE title if things stay put. Wiggins' future is irrelevant to CLE because they're about the now, not 5 years from now.

Jabari >
    learned my lesson 11 years ago with Lebron/Melo. Wiggins will be better

Banned

Jabari >

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    Worst trade ever? I mean, Cleveland got an all star PF at age 25 to pair with LeBron. Cleveland will certainly win ONE title if things stay put. Wiggins' future is irrelevant to CLE because they're about the now, not 5 years from now.
    this is the dumb logic. Wiggins will be running this league. Maybe not worst trade ever, that is clickbait, but they will always regret this.

Wiggins is gonna be a top 3 player in the league. Lebron will not fit well with Love. It is hard to play with Lebron and Love's weaknesses will show up. Many don't know he actually isnt that good of a passer in the half court.

Da Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    this is the dumb logic. Wiggins will be running this league. Maybe not worst trade ever, that is clickbait, but they will always regret this.
    I don't see why they'd regret it. They have the best player in the world for the next 3-5 years. They have 2-3 other potential all stars on the roster. They got a good deal here. They just want to win a title. Just one at least.

You can have the best player in the game and not win shit.

All said, Minnesota has a very bright future and I hope Wig can revive that franchise.

I don't see why they'd regret it. They have the best player in the world for the next 3-5 years. They have 2-3 other potential all stars on the roster. They got a good deal here. They just want to win a title. Just one.

You can have the best player in the game and not win shit.

All said, Minnesota has a very bright future and I hope Wig can revive that franchise.
    they have him guaranteed for 1 year.

Guess that is how a beaten down city thinks?idk, seems odd too me.

Banned

15/6/3 this year

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Wiggins ceiling is a poor man's Lebron, he's an athlete who has no idea how to play basketball. It will take some time before he develops the requisite skills to flourish in the NBA.

Da Mavs

they have him guaranteed for 1 year.

Guess that is how a beaten down city thinks?idk, seems odd too me.
    There's no promise either that Wig becomes a star. He was never a home run prospect like Durant or LeBron. Scouts generally project him as an all-star level player. But do you understand that such a thing is not guaranteed?

Cleveland went with a top 10 player in his prime that will be locked up from age 25-30.

Also, LeBron said yesterday in his press conference he plans on retiring there. If you want to play semantics with whether he will/won't then you're wasting your time.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

There's no promise either that Wig becomes a star. He was never a home run prospect like Durant or LeBron. Scouts generally project him as an all-star level player. But do you understand that such a thing is not guaranteed?

Cleveland went with a top 10 player in his prime that will be locked up from age 25-30.

Also, LeBron said yesterday in his press conference he plans on retiring there. If you want to play semantics with whether he will/won't then you're wasting your time.

learned my lesson 11 years ago with Lebron/Melo. Wiggins will be better
    Not even a comparison.

LeBron = Melo = similar in skill.

Wiggins and Parker are stratospheres apart in skill. Wiggins has potential. Parker already has the skills.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I hope this boy averages 20/5/5 . Efficiency doesn't matter.