Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who wears jerseys?

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Personally I don't mind the fakes. Probably even prefer them sometimes.

Some $30 fakes are infinately better than any official replica or swingman jersey. You just gotta make sure the details are correct, because you don't want to end up with something that looks nothing like the real thing. And you should be weary of poor stitching.
    I'll admit that Champion did put out some ridiculous stuff trying to pass off as a replica jersey

This is what a replica of a rainbow Nuggets jersey looked like back in 1992! Total lack of rainbow. Some jerseys lacked important detail back when Champion started out but they got better as time went on.

Either way I actually like wearing this Mutombo jersey now. I only wore it like twice back in the 90's because it looked so "fake". It use to be the think of jokes back then

Saw a basketball once

I occasionally wear jerseys, but most of the time basketball shorts with a casual polo shirt.

Banned

I wear Jordan

Root Of All Evil

Not a fan of the basketball jersey look or jersey wearing period. I think it's kind of cliche, and boring. It definetely is played out since 2004 ... On occassion I wear a authentic Cubs Ryne Sandberg jersey or authentic Brian Urlacher jersey but only when I go to games for the Cubs or Bears. Beyond that its kind of ridiculous as a fashion statement. Not a huge fan of wearing another man's name on my back.

I have a lot of jerseys but I only use the jerseys to play basketball of go to the beach.sometimes my girlfriend use some to be at home

Not airballing my layups anymore 3ball12's Avatar

only wear them to partys afraid ill get them ruined if i wear them anywhere else

Moose
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I use to wear jerseys almost everyday back in (2003-2007). Now that I'm a little bit older, I don't wear them often. I have over 50 jerseys (authentic and swingmen), and I'm looking to sell them for cheap (Starting from $5). I use paypal in case you're wondering.

If anyone's interested, pm me.

Here's a list of jerseys and other stuff I have for sale on Photobucket:

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/goldenjay24/

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    I use to wear jerseys almost everyday back in (2003-2007). Now that I'm a little bit older, I don't wear them often. I have over 50 jerseys (authentic and swingmen), and I'm looking to sell them for cheap (Starting from $5). I use paypal in case you're wondering.

If anyone's interested, pm me.

Here's a list of jerseys and other stuff I have for sale on Photobucket:

http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo342/goldenjay24/

liken that iverson jeresy u have will talk to u soon

Moose

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball12
    liken that iverson jeresy u have will talk to u soon
    Yeah, it won't let me send any messages either. About the jersey, everything on the front page are youth jerseys. Everything else on the side links are men jerseys.

If your still interested in the Iverson jersey, I'm selling it for $5. It has been worn a couple of times, but it's still in excellent condition. Everything is stitched onto the jersey. I'll give it a 9/10 rating with 10 being the highest.

Here's more info on the other jerseys i have for sale:

1. NEW Authentic Reebok #32 Amare Stoudemire Phoenix Suns Road (purple) Jersey 48 (XL)
    2. NEW Authentic Reebok #47 Andrei Kirilenko Utah Jazz Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
    3. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Baron Davis New Orleans Hornets Home (white) Jersey 52 (XXL)
    4. USED Swingman Nike #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Retro Road (navy blue) Jersey (XXL)
    5. NEW Swingman Reebok #3 Ben Wallace Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey (XL)
    6. USED Swingman Reebok #52 Brad Miller Sacramento Kings Home (white) Jersey (XL)
    7. NEW Authentic Nike #44 Brian Grant Miami Heat Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
    8. USED Authentic Reebok #15 Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets Road (baby blue) Jersey 58 (XXXL)
    9. 9. NEW Authentic Reebok #10 Chad Pennington New York Jets Home (white) Jersey 50 (L)

10. USED Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Retro Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
    11. NEW Authentic Reebok #1 Chauncey Billups Detroit Pistons Road (blue) Jersey 52 (XXL)
    12. 12. USED Authentic Apex #34 Corliss Williamson Arkansas Razorbacks Road (maroon) Jersey (XL)

13. USED Authentic Reebok #21 Darius Miles Cleveland Cavaliers Home (white) Jersey 48 (XL)
    14. NEW Authentic Adidas #41 Dirk Nowitzki Dallas Mavericks Alternate (green) Jersey 52 (XXL)
    15. NEW Authentic Mitchell & Ness #3 Dra

Moose

If you want more info or pictures on anything else, let me know. If you do buy, I'll give you a sweet deal. If you buy a few jerseys or anything else, I'll give you free shipping with a tracking number.

I sold a few things to a couple of posters here recently.

Certified ISHiot.

If you want more info or pictures on anything else, let me know. If you do buy, I'll give you a sweet deal. If you buy a few jerseys or anything else, I'll give you free shipping with a tracking number.

I wish you had that authentic 'Sheed Blazers in 48. I want a 'Sheed blazers.

Good High School Starter Splitz77's Avatar

Celtics Jerseys I have Ray Allens, Paul Pierces and KGs. I also have KG's allstar Jersey as well.

I also have Nate Robinson Jersey (Just cause he's from seattle)

And I have a Dwayne Wade Jersey.

I am saving up to get a Rajon Rondo one right now.

ill talk to u more about this stuff tommarow
    msg me if u got questions or anything

Learning to shoot layups GSW1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vittor14
    I have a lot of jerseys but I only use the jerseys to play basketball of go to the beach.sometimes my girlfriend use some to be at home
    Second that one. I love it when my girl wears my old Throwbacks.

Moose

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    I wish you had that authentic 'Sheed Blazers in 48. I want a 'Sheed blazers.
    A Sheed Blazers jersey size 48 is rare nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball12
    ill talk to u more about this stuff tommarow
    msg me if u got questions or anything
    Sure thing man, keep me updated.