Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default If Lebron shot 0-60 in the next game, he'd have still have a better FG% than Durant

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron shot 0-60 in the next game, he'd have still have a better FG% than Durant

Durant

NBA Superstar

Default Re: If Lebron shot 0-60 in the next game, he'd have still have a better FG% than Durant

I have no idea how LeBron has been more efficient vs the Nets, Bobcats, and Pacers, than Durant has been vs the Grizzlies, Clippers, and Spurs.

No idea.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    I have no idea how LeBron has been more efficient vs the Nets, Bobcats, and Pacers, than Durant has been vs the Grizzlies, Clippers, and Spurs.

No idea.

No idea.
    I know! Durant has faced the worse defensive teams and is still so far behind

Decent playground baller Denitron's Avatar

Yet Durant is still only down 2-1 to the Spurs much like bran was in last year's finals

Banned

I don't think anyone doubts LeBron is the superior player, plus he scores much more on drives than Durant does which leads to the higher fg%

NBA Superstar

I mean, considering LeBron can score 15 points, only play 30 minutes, laze around on D, and comfortably beat these teams that wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West, I'd be shocked if he wasn't significantly more efficient.

russwest bro all that trolling been backfiring in the worst way

I mean, considering LeBron can score 15 points, only play 30 minutes, laze around on D, and comfortably beat these teams that wouldn't even make the playoffs in the West, I'd be shocked if he wasn't significantly more efficient.
    U are so mad right now
    Lebron>>>>>>>>>Durant
    and it isn't close.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    because why, lebron doing the expected and destroying the shit teams in tha east

durant just came off a 40 point 16 rebound closeout game vs a team that would have been first seed in the East

No idea.

because why, lebron doing the expected and destroying the shit teams in tha east

durant just came off a 40 point 16 rebound closeout game vs a team that would have been first seed in the East
    russ I like you still but my dude let's be real, you are a black belt in self-ownage