Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default We're idiots for wanting LeBron to go back to Cleveland

I've noticed a lot of threads have been popping up that celebrate LeBron going to Cleveland...why???

LeBron going to Cleveland is a way better choice for him to win more chips than him staying in Miami. As long as Wade and Bosh are part of that deal, a lot of the cap space will go to them, especially to garbage Wade, limiting the money Riley can use to attract decent FAs, in no worlds is McRoberts and Granger difference makers, lol. And I ain't seeing FAs taking paycuts to play in Miami, that's so yesteryear. Let's be honest, the real reason the Heat made 4 straight Finals has more to do with how shitty the East has been than how great the Heat were. Stick em out West and they're lucky if they make 2 Finals, real talk.

Bran in Cleveland has a much larger window to dominate with a team loaded with young talent. Some of you scoff and say Cleveland's FO is run by retards and that might be true but the fact is they do have a young and very talented core in Cleveland right now. They are in a much better position to have Bran racking up titles for a longer window than Miami is with two diminishing players (Wade and the gay guy) who will take up a great chunk of cap space, not to mention Bran's max contract.

So, the choice is easy, stay in Miami Bran!!! Get one more ring if your lucky and call it a career.

3/6

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: We're idiots for wanting LeBron to go back to Cleveland

that's where i'm at too as a critic of lebron. Going to cleveland is the smarter choice for legacy and success point of view.if he were machiavellian that's the choice he would make. but it would give him a legitimate chance at passing Kobe, i aint liking that

Why would a cavs fan like yourself not want Bran on the team??

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I've noticed a lot of threads have been popping up that celebrate LeBron going to Cleveland...why???

LeBron going to Cleveland is a way better choice for him to win more chips than him staying in Miami. As long as Wade and Bosh are part of that deal, a lot of the cap space will go to them, especially to garbage Wade, limiting the money Riley can use to attract decent FAs, in no worlds is McRoberts and Granger difference makers, lol. And I ain't seeing FAs taking paycuts to play in Miami, that's so yesteryear. Let's be honest, the real reason the Heat made 4 straight Finals has more to do with how shitty the East has been than how great the Heat were. Stick em out West and they're lucky if they make 2 Finals, real talk.

Bran in Cleveland has a much larger window to dominate with a team loaded with young talent. Some of you scoff and say Cleveland's FO is run by retards and that might be true but the fact is they do have a young and very talented core in Cleveland right now. They are in a much better position to have Bran racking up titles for a longer window than Miami is with two diminishing players (Wade and the gay guy) who will take up a great chunk of cap space, not to mention Bran's max contract.

So, the choice is easy, stay in Miami Bran!!! Get one more ring if your lucky and call it a career.

3/6
    McBob isn't a difference maker? Your opinion is invalid. He played in the same division as the heat last year how did you not see him being amazing? I'd take him on my team any day.

Also everyone knows Melo is going to Cleveland and Bron is going the Minnesota
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 07-10-2014 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Why would a cavs fan like yourself not want Bran on the team??
    Because I would rather have one title with our young team than multiple with the traitor ring chaser.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I also think it's idiotic simply because I was annoyed by the bitchy petulance of Cleveland fans who acted "wronged" or took it personally when a free agent signed somewhere else for less money and a better shot at winning.

If, as a Cleveland fan, you feel like you "deserve" anything in sports, you have to know that you certainly don't deserve him back.

Smug Cavs fans are the kid who gets his ass kicked on the court thinking he is above everyone else because he thinks he plays "the right way."
    Last edited by Jef; 07-10-2014 at 11:20 AM.

I hit on 5-footers

Because I would rather have one title with our young team than multiple with the traitor ring chaser.
    You were a Bulls fan like yesterdday or so man

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    McBob isn't a difference maker? Your opinion is invalid. He played in the same division as the heat last year how did you not see him being amazing? I'd take him on my team any day
    This coming from the guy who said Hibbert would be good in any era

Those 8.5 PPG must've all come at crucial times of a game, I gather...

Lowry = difference maker
    McRoberts = not
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-10-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    You were a Bulls fan like yesterdday or so man
    Yes, yesterday at 4 pm Eastern I officially became a Cavs fan, pre LeBron, mind you
    Last edited by TheMan; 07-10-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Knowing Cleveland they will always find a way to **** it up

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jef
    I also think it's idiotic simply because I was annoyed by the bitchy petulance of Cleveland fans who acted "wronged" or took it personally when a free agent signed somewhere else for less money and a better shot at winning.

If, as a Cleveland fan, you feel like you "deserve" anything in sports, you have to know that you certainly don't deserve him back.

Smug Cavs fans are the kid who gets his ass kicked on the court thinking he is above everyone else because he thinks he plays "the right way."

Lebron James wasn't just "a FA that just signed somewhere else"

He was the best player in the world who played for his hometown team and embarrassed said team nationally on TV without giving any courtesy to the team that drafted him and let him, his friends, and family do whatever the f*ck they want.

Could you imagine how pissed Chicago would be if Rose pulled a decision?

I hit on 5-footers

Yes, at 4 pm Eastern I officially became a Cavs fan, pre LeBron, mind you
    OK. A whole bandwagon will look up to you on this board in a matter of days, I hope you are prepared to bear that weight

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Lebron James wasn't just "a FA that just signed somewhere else"

He was the best player in the world who played for his hometown team and embarrassed said team nationally on TV without giving any courtesy to the team that drafted him and let him, his friends, and family do whatever the f*ck they want.

Could you imagine how pissed Chicago would be if Rose pulled a decision?

you (the Cle org) had every sign that Lebron was on his way out. he chose not to renegotiate his contract early on that season, he stated he'd be testing FA and did, and he gave no indication to Cleveland that lead them to believe he'd return once free agency began.

stop pointing the finger at Lebron blame the Cavs org for never providing the right talent around him and mostly, the only action they made to retain him in the summer of 2010 was firing Mike Brown. Mike Brown who Lebron had not one issue playing under. again, too much blame game when it starts at the Cavs head office...you gave Lebron every reason to leave rather than stay.

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    OK. A whole bandwagon will look up to you on this board in a matter of days, I hope you are prepared to bear that weight
    You can't call it bandwagoning if I fan a pre James lottery Cavs team

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

My man