Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default BREAKING: James Johnson re-signing with the Toronto Raptors; 2 years, $5 million

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 12m

Yahoo Sources: Free agent forward James Johnson agrees to a two-year deal with Toronto. http://yhoo.it/1omm6ps

Free-agent forward James Johnson has agreed to a two-year, $5 million contract with the Toronto Raptors, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Memphis had interest in re-signing Johnson, but he left for a return to Toronto. Utah and Houston had expressed interest too, sources said. Johnson averaged 7.4 points and 3.2 rebounds for the Grizzlies last season.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: BREAKING: James Johnson re-signing with the Toronto Raptors; 2 years, $5 million

Bargain

NBA All-star

Default Re: BREAKING: James Johnson re-signing with the Toronto Raptors; 2 years, $5 million

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    Bargain

he's gonna have a balling house there alright.

I was gonna do this headline:

WHAT THE F-CK!: James signing with the TORONTO RAPTORS for TWO years!
    But, no one is gonna buy that....

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

That's a good signing. I wish he would've gotten all of Ed Davis' minutes in addition to his own last year. What a spark plug.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    I was gonna do this headline:

But, no one is gonna buy that....

well, it's the weather that of Eastern Europe
    but not policies that of Eastern Europe

I hit on 5-footers

Good contract. Raptors having a solid off-season

My Game's Nucking Futs The_Night_Elf's Avatar

Sweet. I like it as I felt we needed more size on the wings.

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

solid signing

Decent signing. Getting backup C would be nice but there is barely any options.

He'll work well with paired with Patpat as a 3. Played some good games for us last yr but his lack of consistent shooting really got him out of the rotation

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Decent signing. Getting backup C would be nice but there is barely any options.
    Chuck Hayes and Amir should take care of that role just fine. Very few teams play with a center all the time anyway. You just hope Valanciunas stays healthy.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Solid contributor for the Grizzlies last year. A jack-of-all-trades player. Loved his sick tmac-esque off-the-backboard self alley-oop dunk last year.

Quote Originally Posted by -Lebron23-
    Chuck Hayes and Amir should take care of that role just fine. Very few teams play with a center all the time anyway. You just hope Valanciunas stays healthy.
    On playoff caliber team Hayes shouldn't get any minutes.

I hit on 5-footers

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    He'll work well with paired with Patpat as a 3. Played some good games for us last yr but his lack of consistent shooting really got him out of the rotation
    Yeah he had stretches of very good play but he just wasn't a good fit for your offense