Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default "Dwyane Wade's Historic Season Proves He's Still Elite NBA Star"

[I]"[Wade] shot 54.5% from the field in 2013-14.

How good is that?

Well

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: "Dwyane Wade's Historic Season Proves He's Still Elite NBA Star"

The media, Lebron stans, Lebron himself, etc...they all need a scapegoat when the team fails. Chalmers, Wade, Bosh, Anderson, etc...all whipping boys when the Heat lose.

NEVER Lebon's fault.

Same thing happened in Leaveland.

National High School Star

That's great I can happily admit he shot extremely well this year but I'm sure some other greats could do the same if they took every other game off and had someone else doing the heavy lifting for them the whole year. Let's put it into context. There's a reason he's never done that before. It's not easy.

All layups... It's sad how through so many years in the league he still doesn't have a consistent go-to J or 3 point shot. Smfh

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    All layups... It's sad how through so many years in the league he still doesn't have a consistent go-to J or 3 point shot. Smfh
    From one of the articles above:
    [I]
    "The natural tendency might be to think that Wade benefited substantially from having played with LeBron James. But the facts tell a very different story. Wade logged 1,775 minutes on the season, of which only 1,161, or 65%, were played alongside James. Both Wade and James shot better than 50% from the floor in those 1,161 minutes, but, oddly, both shot better from the floor when they didn

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

LeBron has more than enough help in Miami. He simply isn't as dominant as his pretty statistics would lead you to believe. He's the wing version of Wilt, with a gayer fanbase.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Everyone is saying Wade is done, but "done" put up 19/4/5

For a SECOND OPTION to put up 19/4/5 on 54%?

Well, the Heat's problems were mostly on the defensive end this past season. The Big 3 Heat have always been an elite offensive team. Wade regressed defensively.

Local High School Star

It's not that hard to put up 54% when you're the second option and you don't shoot 3s

Past his prime Kobe Bryant shot 51% on 2s in 2013 for example and he was the first option

Banned

the eye test tells me otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi
    Past his prime Kobe Bryant shot 51% on 2s in 2013 for example and he was the first option
    I think Kobe led the league in post-up efficiency and points produced that year.

Banned

it's easy to have a high shooting percentage when you get a bail out whistle on every missed lay up.....

Banned

Yet nobody is expressing even the slightest interest in signing him.

I value what teams do, not by what geeks think.

If Wade could shoot threes, he'd have a lot of suitors, but without that shot he is Evan Turner.

[QUOTE=Poetry][I]"[Wade] shot 54.5% from the field in 2013-14.

How good is that?

Well

Local High School Star LilEddyCurry's Avatar

He has Lebron feeding him all those open looks and drawing the defence. He also rested every couple of games... Where was he in the finals??