Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Paul George Can be the Best Player on a Champion, but Melo Can't?

Someone explain to me the logic of that..

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Default Re: Paul George Can be the Best Player on a Champion, but Melo Can't?

Who said that?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

PG plays two ways, but I also think Melo can be the best player on a championship team

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Who said that?
    Paul George Can be the Best Player on a Champion, but Melo Can't.

It was you bro.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    It was you bro.
    Editing my posts seem fun around here huh...

Basketball Genius

melo "can" be. if melo the sf on the pacers with pg playing guard then of course melo would be the team's consensus best player by almost a mile. he can score and defensively he has potential to play the passing lanes well and he's a pretty good rebounder for his size and he has a great shooting touch and can play through the post as we all know.

That is faulty logic. Melo is a legit first option. What is happening in ny is not his fault

Local High School Star

Not if Melo gets the full max when he becomes a free agent.

Melo could absolutely be the #1 guy on a championship team. Hell his Knicks for a while last season looked pretty scary, until they pretty much fell off.

Does anyone honestly think the Pacers wouldn't be championship favorites with Melo instead of PG?

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Rarely do I agree with Milbuck, but yeah, Melo on this Pacers team would contend no doubt. May even stand a chance to go to the finals.

Rarely do I agree with Milbuck, but yeah, Melo on this Pacers team would contend no doubt. May even stand a chance to go to the finals.

Banned

please give me the number of the guy(s) that said Paul George Can be the Best Player on a Champion maybe for a respectable fee he can lend me his time machine

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    It was you bro.
    This can't be real. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    please give me the number of the guy(s) that said Paul George Can be the Best Player on a Champion maybe for a respectable fee he can lend me his time machine
    Well, seems most people think Indiana has a legit shot to win the title and...George is the best player on that team.

Use yo brain

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Well, seems most people think Indiana has a legit shot to win the title and...George is the best player on that team.

Use yo brain
    they are a team though, the pacers aren't a one man show. yeah george may be the most talented but they are an overall solid well built team. Melo on this team would have a shot of winning aswell if he played into the teams game plans.

the issue with george is he will end up being overpayed to be a number 1 guy and the team won't be able to afford to put solid players around him.