Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Default Re: 2016 NBDL #1 Draft Pick Georgios Papagiannis Update

Quote Originally Posted by duskovujosevic
    stojakovic is serbian citizen, played for serbian NT. served army in serbia.

to use your words. YOU ARE LIAR, scum, an euroleague only fan haha
    He was born in Croatia as I already pointed out, which according to the argument of both you an Fiba means he can't be a Serb - your argument being he can't be Greek because he was not born in Greece.

It's simple, if he can't be Greek because he was not born there, which is what you claim, then that means he can't be Serbian either idiot, because he wasn't born in Serbia either.

He has not lived in ex Yugo states for 22 years. He lived in ex Yugo states for 16 years and in Greece for 22 years.

All things being equal he is a Greek/Serbo-Croat and he is more Greek.

And you are a drooling retard.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-25-2014 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    From age 15 on he was raised in Greece idiot. And he begged and begged to play for Greece's national team.

These unbelievable xenophobe's from ex Yugo states are apparently terrified that the true fact about this will get out to the idiot Americans. That don't even realize even that he wasn't really "Croatian".

It's meaningless clown. He played for Croatia, and was actually Serbian. There were freaking wars going on. He never wanted to play for Yugoslavia national team (which is really like FR Yugoslavia or basically Serb and Montenegrin)..

He wanted to play for Greece and he WAS A GREEK.

They keep trying to cover that up somehow and Americans just believe whatever they are told. Like NBA and US media and announcers just said he was Croatian and hey he played for Croatia, so he must be "Croatian".

It's that simple minded, and that's how dumb all the Nazi scum like you are.

Peja was GREEK, he was a Greekl citizen and he was in Greece's national team. He was IN GREECE"S NATIONAL TEAM. This is a FACT.

But because of the war situation in Yugoslavia at the time, the Greek national team decided that they better consider the political issue of having him play in the team - if it would be "controversial" to have anyone born outside Greece at that moment in the team.

So the sport of ministry (which approved him in the team), the federation( which approved him in the team), the coaches (which approved him in the team) let the PLAYERS of the senior national team vote on it.......

AFTER he was already playing in Greece's junior team, training with their senior team, and ALREADY selected with their senior national team and he already committed to play in it.

The senior team players decided to vote him out, because they "did not want to have to answer a lot of questions from the media about it while the were training and thought it would be a distraction".

These freaking ex Yugo clowns and NBA only fans twisted this today into somehow this guy "isn't Greek" because "if he was Greek, he would have played on Greece's national team"........which in itself is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

And these ex Yugo xenophobes pretend and act like this never even happened. It's freaking pathetic actually.

No one is even saying he isn't a Serbo-Croat or whatever, because he is. Just that he's a Greek-Serbo-Croat or whatever and one that decided to switch in his life to being a Greek. That's all.

But no......they go freaking nuts and crazy just for you stating a fact and truth. Just pure outright xenophobia, zealotry, patriotism, racism - just the fanatical Americans and Nazis like you.

you are this mad. this is the worst post i have seen in ages. euroleague has MELTDOWN. Take that Vicodin and go to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    When did he play for Croatia ?
    That was exactly my point. Read it again. People say anything they want to say about these player's nationalities. Whether it is actually true or not.

NBA and USA always said he was Croatian.

Ex Yugo says he is Serbian.

The man himself says he is a Greek of Ex Yugo descent, and that is also the actual fact.

But what would anything he says and the actual fact of the matter mean to the first two groups?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-25-2014 at 07:40 PM.

I feel devotion Fiba basketball's Avatar

That was exactly my point. Read it again. People say anything they want to say about these player's nationalities. Whether it is actually true or not.

NBA and USA always said he was Croatian.

Ex Yugo says he is Serbian.

The man himself says he is a Greek from Ex Yugo, and that is also the actual fact.

But would what he says and the actual fact matter to the first two groups?
    When did NBA and USA called him Croatian ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
    When did NBA and USA called him Croatian ??
    EVERY time he played in an NBA game and they mentioned his nationality they said he was Croatian.

From now on I should just every time a Serbian player is mentioned here say, "he's not Serbian".

EVERY time he played in an NBA game and they mentioned his nationality they said he was Croatian.

From now on I should just every time a Serbian player is mentioned here say, "he's not Serbian".
    You're a RACIST XENOPHOBIC LIEING SCUM

Banned

Does anyone here consider Carlos Boozer German? Or Steve Nash South African? Players can be other nationalities than where they were born. I wouldn't really know how Peja would be called greek, his bios seem to all say he's serbian with greek citizenship. Doesn't he only have that because he married a greek woman? Does he have any greek ancestry?

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Does anyone here consider Carlos Boozer German? Or Steve Nash South African? Players can be other nationalities than where they were born. I wouldn't really know how Peja would be called greek, his bios seem to all say he's serbian with greek citizenship. Doesn't he only have that because he married a greek woman? Does he have any greek ancestry?
    His "bios" are written by people like duskovujosevic.

You CANNOT get Greek citizenship by marrying a Greek woman. If that was the case, then 1/4 of the American players that played in Greece would probably have it. That is not why he has Greek citizenship. I have explained this here like a thousand times already and I am really sick of it.

All these racists are just disgusting.

He has full Greek citizenship, which is NOT a Greek passport, and which is NOT Greek "naturalization".

And remember that Greece made a "special exception" for the Antetokounmpo family under what is called the "special contributor to Hellas law". And that only about something like maybe 2 weeks after that happened, Greek parliament removed that law, blocking anyone without Greek descent from ever getting Greek citizenship again as it stands now, because the Antetokounmpo family got it.

Peja has this because he is considered as a Greek person. There was a war going on in Yugoslavia and Greece took young Yugoslav refugees that were proven to have Balkans blood as war refugees and gave them full status.

His bio for example says some BULLSHIT like, "he got a Greek passport so he could play in Greek League with Greek club PAOK"..........total bullshit probably written by some clown like duskovujosevic.

PERIOD.

I already explained everything with the national team. And how he speaks Greek, writes Greek, reads Greek, was in Greek army, blah blah.

He has lived in Greece since he was 16 and raised his family there, so obviously this man feels that Greece is his home. Otherwise his kids would not be BORN IN GREECE and RAISED in Greece, and he has said many times if they can play in Greece national team (if they ever got that good) that they WILL play for Greece, etc.

So FACT ---> he is a Greek of Serbo-Croat descent. That is it. PERIOD. End of discussion. Anyone saying anything other than that is just a xenophobic racist POS.

And it's really funny how these people even as you say for all these years have been TRYING TO HIDE AND COVER UP THAT HE'S GREEK.

I mean, no one in USA even knew Peja was even Greek until he started his USA basketball camp a few years ago and started inviting the NBA players to come to Greece and everyone was confused because no one knew he was Greek. And he had to explain to them all that yes....he is Greek. His own teammates did not even know he was Greek, just from this pathetic xenophobic crap. It's just pathetic.

According to this forum...

Dominique Wilkins is not American, since he as born in France.

Tony Parker is not French, since he was born in Belgium.

Steve Kerr is not American, since he was born in Lebanon.

Carlos Boozer is not American, since he was born in Germany.

Steve Nash is not Canadian, since he was born in South Africa.

The list goes on and on and on.........................
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-25-2014 at 10:27 PM.

His "bios" are written by people like duskovujosevic.

You CANNOT get Greek citizenship by marrying a Greek woman. If that was the case, then 1/4 of the American players that played in Greece would probably have it. That is not why he has Greek citizenship. I have explained this here like a thousand times already and I am really sick of it.

All these racists are just disgusting.

He has full Greek citizenship, which is NOT a Greek passport, and which is NOT Greek "naturalization".

And remember that Greece made a "special exception" for the Antetokounmpo family under what is called the "special contributor to Hellas law". And that only about something like maybe 2 weeks after that happened, Greek parliament removed that law, blocking anyone without Greek descent from ever getting Greek citizenship again as it stands now, because the Antetokounmpo family got it.

Peja has this because he is considered as a Greek person. There was a war going on in Yugoslavia and Greece took young Yugoslav refugees that were proven to have Balkans blood as war refugees and gave them full status.

His bio for example says some BULLSHIT like, "he got a Greek passport so he could play in Greek League with Greek club PAOK"..........total bullshit probably written by some clown like duskovujosevic.

PERIOD.

I already explained everything with the national team. And how he speaks Greek, writes Greek, reads Greek, was in Greek army, blah blah.

He has lived in Greece since he was 16 and raised his family there, so obviously this man feels that Greece is his home. Otherwise his kids would not be BORN IN GREECE and RAISED in Greece, and he has said many times if they can play in Greece national team (if they ever got that good) that they WILL play for Greece, etc.

So FACT ---> he is a Greek of Serbo-Croat descent. That is it. PERIOD. End of discussion. Anyone saying anything other than that is just a xenophobic racist POS.

And it's really funny how these people even as you say for all these years have been TRYING TO HIDE AND COVER UP THAT HE'S GREEK.

I mean, no one in USA even knew Peja was even Greek until he started his USA basketball camp a few years ago and started inviting the NBA players to come to Greece and everyone was confused because no one knew he was Greek. And he had to explain to them all that yes....he is Greek. His own teammates did not even know he was Greek, just from this pathetic xenophobic crap. It's just pathetic.

According to this forum...

Dominique Wilkins is not American, since he as born in France.

Tony Parker is not French, since he was born in Belgium.

Steve Kerr is not American, since he was born in Lebanon.

Carlos Boozer is not American, since he was born in Germany.

Steve Nash is not Canadian, since he was born in South Africa.

The list goes on and on and on.........................
    Wtf are you talking about being "racist towards Greeks?" It's not possible son. You would basically be dissing a nationality that took math to the next level. Ever hear of a ni66a named Pythagorus?

I have traveled far and wide across the internet and seen a great many things. I can say with some certainty that Euroleague is the greatest troll that the internet has to offer. A true legend.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves
    I have traveled far and wide across the internet and seen a great many things. I can say with some certainty that Euroleague is the greatest troll that the internet has to offer. A true legend.
    Jeff's put down the deposit on a statue

WHAT A LIE!

No where did it say he was projected as the #1 pick of the 2016 NBA Draft. Currently it's Thon Maker. This Papagiannis guy is stiff as fvck and honestly looks like his ceiling will be a taller version of Tyler Hansbrough. Euroleague, your nose would be longer than the width of the Sun if you had pinocchio's nose. You do nothing but lie over and over again. Telling us shit that's not even true 99.999999% of the time. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you. Piece of shit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    WHAT A LIE!

No where did it say he was projected as the #1 pick of the 2016 NBA Draft. Currently it's Thon Maker. This Papagiannis guy is stiff as fvck and honestly looks like his ceiling will be a taller version of Tyler Hansbrough. Euroleague, your nose would be longer than the width of the Sun if you had pinocchio's nose. You do nothing but lie over and over again. Telling us shit that's not even true 99.999999% of the time. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you. Piece of shit.
    The Australian national team will be interesting with a strong NBA influence in a few years, it'll have Mills, Exum, Ben Simmons, Thon Maker, Aron Baynes, Dellavadova and Cameron Bairstow

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    The Australian national team will be interesting with a strong NBA influence in a few years, it'll have Mills, Exum, Ben Simmons, Thon Maker, Aron Baynes, Dellavadova and Cameron Bairstow
    They'll be a good team for the 2020 olympics