NBA Legend

Default Hella excited to see my Dubs face a heathy team in the playoffs finally

So as you all know I'm a huge Warriors fan, and it's been a little bit bittersweet for us here in DubNation since last year. We did win the chip last year, which was great, but we were the only healthy team in every series we played and we know our title does have an asterisk. I won't lie to you guys, there's been a little bit of doubt and a little bit of insecurity among us hardcore Warriorfans. But now we're gonna have our chance to prove what we're made of.

Should be an awesome playoffs. West is a little weak... okay a lot weak, but at least if teams are healthy it should make for competitive games. As a fan, and a HUGE fan, that's really all I can ask for.

Who else is psyched up!?

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Default Re: Hella excited to see my Dubs face a heathy team in the playoffs finally

Great post, I am excited to see how far my Cavs can progress in the bloodbath east. Adds to the excitement being the underdog.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Hella excited to see my Dubs face a heathy team in the playoffs finally

Warriors are missing 2 of their top 7 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Hella excited to see my Dubs face a heathy team in the playoffs finally

So as you all know I'm a huge Warriors fan, and it's been a little bit bittersweet for us here in DubNation since last year. We did win the chip last year, which was great, but we were the only healthy team in every series we played and we know our title does have an asterisk. I won't lie to you guys, there's been a little bit of doubt and a little bit of insecurity among us hardcore Warriorfans. But now we're gonna have our chance to prove what we're made of.

Should be an awesome playoffs. West is a little weak... okay a lot weak, but at least if teams are healthy it should make for competitive games. As a fan, and a HUGE fan, that's really all I can ask for.

Who else is psyched up!?
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    But that was when we were friends.

I'd like to see the warriors play without two of their 3 best players. It's only fair after last year. And many of the teams, especially the cavs, are not the same as they were pre injury. Cavs last year on the second half of the season were one of the best teams of all time. Now they suck and Kyrie is a shell of himself.

The world was robbed of an epic series and 1-1 pg matchup of curry vs irving when love and Irving got injured

Moongaze,
    Hopefully Kyrie Irving does regain his form from 2014-15, and there's reason to think he will because he's still young.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
    Moongaze,
    Hopefully Kyrie Irving does regain his form from 2014-15, and there's reason to think he will because he's still young.

Yea, I don't know. Some games, mostly in that stretch of 10-12 games pre all star break he looked even better than last year but beyond that hes looked slower on drives at times. The off season will be his chance to get proper rehab and work on his game more. Hopefully he regains that pre all star play for the post season

Quote Originally Posted by Quickening
    Great post, I am excited to see how far my Cavs can progress in the bloodbath east. Adds to the excitement being the underdog.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kamil

9th seed in the East would be the 6-7 seed in the West.

League needs to address conference disparity.

So?

Good High School Starter Crimsonrain777's Avatar

top 16 teams making the playoffs shouldve already been implemented