Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: yeah curry is more efficient with a higher p.e.r. but lebron is the better player

keneth has joined bron family. damn son!

Default Re: yeah curry is more efficient with a higher p.e.r. but lebron is the better player

OP is:

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    Rooting and predicting are 2 different things

A healthy kyrie will make all the difference. At his best when 100% he can drop 40 or 50 on any given night

Curry will foul out by the end of the 3rd quarter if lebron lets him go to work
    Yes, there are fundamental differences between predicting and rooting, but I'm sure more than a few are surprised to see that you're overtly counter-predictive against your rooting interest.

Either way, I'll just assume you're adopting the defeatist mentality

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Naero
    Yes, there are fundamental differences between predicting and rooting, but I'm sure more than a few are surprised to see that you're overtly counter-predictive against your rooting interest.

Either way, I'll just assume you're adopting the defeatist mentality—the tendency readily expect/accept the worst-case scenario—just so you can soften the impact ahead of time in case the Cavaliers win it all; if so, I suppose I can see where you're coming from, but there isn't any need to fret over the eventual reality here.

As the Wizards exposed, the third-slowest team in the NBA in the Cavaliers is ill-conditioned to keep up with higher-paced teams; there is no better team to exploit that Achilles heel than the Warriors, who rank as the third-fastest team in the NBA on the same metric.

The mid-series small-ball lineup of the Warriors swung the series in their stranglehold despite how first-time jitters hampered their superstars from playing at their best, and it's a safe bet that they will no longer harbor the same setback now that their first finals appearance is in the rear-view mirror.

Plus, do you think Curry will actually foul out? He arguably has the highest basketball IQ of any player in the league and will know when to be discreet, and the Warriors' coaching staff is similarly astute enough to make the adjustments when needed—including switching Curry off of Kyrie Irving if he's that much of a foul magnet, as they're glutted with talented perimetric defenders to cover both LeBron and Irving.

Maybe the Spurs or Thunder (if Billy Donovan catches enough traction come playoffs time) will get the upper-hand against this Warriors team in the Western Conference playoffs, but the Cavaliers have no chance against this team when healthy. If they prove me wrong, feel free to bump this up, send me your PayPal-associated email, and I will give you $100.

Youre over thinking it

All i did was use an analogy lebron fans discounted for years but in lebrons favor during his later stages since hes in the same position kobe was in back in 2009 and 2010 when lebron was killin it in the regular season winning more games and having better numbers when infact kobe was still the better player but having to coast a bit to save himself for when it counted most.

Lebron fans know who the real best player is and i'm just reminding them that this is what they picked on while proping up p.e.r as the end all be all or whomever was league mvp to say the media knew better than true basketball enthusiasts

I'm just mind ****ing people cause i'm a dick like that

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

1) I can't believe I actually agree with a lot of shit that Kenneth posted... he's obviously trolling

2) warriorfan is Mr jabbar. Surprised nobody has pointed this out yet.