Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default most laker fans jumping on board the GSW bandwagon, deal with it

Steve kerr played for Phil Jackson, a legendary lakers coach. GSW is also in california and Curry beat Lebron, someone Laker fans hardly ever like.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: most laker fans jumping on board the GSW bandwagon, deal with it

Fake fans then. Lakers have one of the greatest historys of all time. It would be foolish to dump that for a flash in the pan.

Dunking on everybody in the park TrueBlue89's Avatar

Most Kobe fans*

Don't group Lakers fan with those cumstains. Lakers are one of the most prestigious & respected franchises in all of sports, loyal fans won't jump ship.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Then why call them Laker fans and not just Bandwagon fans?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

What..a...meltdown.

Kobe stans, control yourselves.

cheering for another team is bad but cheering for a team in state is disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    cheering for another team is bad but cheering for a team in state is disgusting
    The Lakers have no rivlary with the Warriors. Everyone else in the Pacific is our rival except for GSW, legit always been like that.

And people have it twisted...no real fan is abandoning the Lakers, it's just while our team is a bottom feeder you gotta have someone to root for in the playoffs.

You can be a fan of multiple teams, don't let these ISH idiots cloud your mind and make you think once you a fan of a team it's all that team for life and no one else, that's ****ing stupid af. Sports is entertainment, not an obligation.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Steve kerr played for Phil Jackson, a legendary lakers coach. GSW is also in california and Curry beat Lebron, someone Laker fans hardly ever like.
    We all get that you're bandwagon. Just don't expect anyone to respect your bandwagon.

I lose it every time I see that poster LakersforLife rocking a Curry GS avy, posting in GS game threads referring to the team as 'we' and shit. Dude has no f*cking shame

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    The Lakers have no rivlary with the Warriors. Everyone else in the Pacific is our rival except for GSW, legit always been like that.

And people have it twisted...no real fan is abandoning the Lakers, it's just while our team is a bottom feeder you gotta have someone to root for in the playoffs.

You can be a fan of multiple teams, don't let these ISH idiots cloud your mind and make you think once you a fan of a team it's all that team for life and no one else, that's ****ing stupid af. Sports is entertainment, not an obligation.
    LOL. That's what a bandwagon fan is.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I lose it every time I see that poster LakersforLife rocking a Curry GS avy, posting in GS game threads referring to the team as 'we' and shit. Dude has no f*cking shame
    Ditto. These Kobe fans have absolutely no shame.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

retarded thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueandGold
    Steve kerr played for Phil Jackson, a legendary lakers coach. GSW is also in california and Curry beat Lebron, someone Kobe stans hardly ever like.
    Fixed.

True Lakers fans go either way on LeBron from what I've seen. If they don't like him, it has nothing to do with Kobe. Kobe fans, on the other hand, have always felt threatened by LBJ and have hated him for the longest.

Or people want to be excited and root for winning teams and exciting players.

Life is too short to have arguments about loyalty for sports fans.

I just enjoy basketball. I have no "allegiances" or "fandom" anymore. It's akin to watching a TV show and being a fan of only a certain character while hating another. I'd rather be a fan of the show. When I was younger and stupid this was different tho.