Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is Iggy goin the way of Crash?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    He needs to be doing more though. He's too passive offensively while leading the second unit. The way he is playing so far this season is much more suited towards the starting lineup where they don't need the firepower IMO
    What happened to his defense...........Manu was eating his ass when i was watching the game

Iggy and Wallace are two versatile SF's but in different ways. Wallace is kind of in that Marion-style of versatility (Marion being a better scorer though). Can defend four positions, great rebounder, and can get u 19 points a night. Iggy is more in the Pippen point forward style of versatility. U know can get 20 points a night and defend four positions. In Crash's case, I think his durability issues are caught up to him and he's past his prime. In Iggy's case I think it's Golden State saying we want to invest in Barnes as the future SF. I think Iggy has a lot more gas in the tank than Wallace.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    George is overrated on offense lets be real. Wherever his team needs him to carry a load he disappears or shoots 3-15 and has multiple turnovers.
    he is a 1way player just like Iggy.........both get they dough for their defense.......
    This is false...its patently false...I can go through the trouble to prove this to you if it would matter at all...Sure, he's inconsistent but PG has had some huge performances in the 4th quarter where he's gone on a few unstoppable scoring streaks in big games...the playoffs also...

Edit - Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT1oQnsR2B0
    Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfjLpQRS06A
    Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbjd01tk3is
    Part 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LLaE3jnW6Q

Inconsistent? Sure. Overrated offensively? Hardly. Even if these were the only highlights a person has ever seen of PG, there's no way Iggy has ever been a better all-around offensive player than PG. I'm talking scoring.

I don't think this matters much to you and I'm not arguing that he's not inconsistent, because he is. But to say he's overrated offensively? Nah. PG has everything in his arsenal.
    Last edited by Dro; 11-12-2014 at 07:00 PM.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    He's in the wrong role to maximize his production. That doesn't mean he is in the wrong role to improve his impact on a winning team.

I kinda wished the Rockets would have grabbed Iggy in free agency two years ago instead of signing Trevor Ariza this past offseason.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Iggy is also a more talented and skilled basketball player than Wallace.

Not when Gerald Wallace was in his absolute prime before his style of play limited him to a role player. Gerald Wallace used to be a fantasy draft's wet dream because he used to score points, but also get blocks steals and rebounds also. Gerald Wallace was a much better player than Iggy when he was in the prime of his career.

I miss Charlotte Bobcats Crash.. Giving 110% every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    What happened to his defense...........Manu was eating his ass when i was watching the game

I don't have an answer for you