Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Why do people hate Kris Humphries?

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    The Nazi situation is totally different... those people were starving and would believe anything anybody who could get them out of the crappy situation said. Also, there were some reasons to not dislike the Jews directly related to their situation that he could pinpoint. But people do typically have a mob mentality, but as we become more conscious collectively we are seeing less unconscious mobbing, at least in first world countries. With the internet, different perspectives are a click away and I think they help prevent opinions form getting out of control... but then again that just depends on the person. Some people you just can't tell them anything different... Their own experience rules all even if it's obviously really ignorant.
    This is true and something most don't know about the war. The Germans starved the Jews out before Hitler eventually took over....Not only the Jews but others as well...They almost had no choice but to follow Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    You got my name. You really know your games if you knew this. Tales of Legendia. It's kind of an obscure not that popular game for the PS2.
    criminally underrated gem if i could rep i would

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    he smash kim harder and better than kanye or reggie bush ever could dream of with his long hard NBA cauk

He married Kim to basically milk the attention and fame for all it was worth. That's about the biggest bitch move a guy can do. He played well for the time they were together, I'll give him that. You generally tell when a dude seems like he's a likeable guy. That's not at all Kris.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

It's all the Kim Kardashian thing. Hardly anyone would give 2 craps about Kris Humphries if he was never involved with Kim. No one who doesn't follow basketball would have a clue who Kris Humphries even is.

Now even girls who don't know the difference between a 3 pointer and a rebound know who Kris Humphries and Lamar Odom are.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

humerous , but most teams didn't want to touch him , until he reup'ed after the divorce..

Ironically he is a role player , knows his role , and easily a 10+ rebounder with no called plays for him , and scores without disappointment

Reminds me of Scott Williams , and a few other players..
    but I suppose his biggest weakness , is playing defense deep in the low post.

He probably thought marrying a "Kard" was a trophy , but in reality a "kard' is basically what it is a pic on paper.

One Mizzou.

I don't. he's a solid player who can't seem to get a positive break.

I was thinking about making this same thread last night. When I read that we got Kris Humphries in the KG and Pierce trade, I was excited because I always liked his hustle and the way he runs the floor. He's a great rebounder and, if given the chance, can score. Once Rondo comes back I can see Humphries being huge off the bench. Hopefully he can be that guy that always runs the floor with Rondo kinda like Chris Wilcox did.