Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Allen Iverson or Scottie Pippen, who is considered better?

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    self projection is a b!tch, isn't it? The day you learn to read a book, value education, obtain a moral code (and abide by it), is the day I let you slide. but it is obvious that AI is your role model because you could care less about your fellow man. all you care about is yourself. you are what is wrong with society in america. read a book...too bad you have an IQ lower than a chimp.
    yep and u are a perfect human being but disgrace others cuz of their looks. u are the one that needs to grow up and learn the meaning of life u ****ing homo.

NBA Superstar

Its Pippen and it isn't really close.

Quote Originally Posted by ruslan
    yep and u are a perfect human being but disgrace others cuz of their looks. u are the one that needs to grow up and learn the meaning of life u ****ing homo.
    boy, your knowledge is staggering! what did you complete, 7 years of education? did you even graduate junior high? you are too easy of a target. i'll spare you my wrath. bottomline is Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, ect. weren't tatted up from head to toe looking like your average wannabe rapper/dope boy off of the corner. AI is to selfish to realize that he's a role model for countless youths. you can't even compare Scottie to this clown. I don't care what his stats say. if he wasn't so selfish, that 76ers team would of had a ring by now. AI is the very definition of a ball hog. He doesn't play to win, he plays to fill the stat sheet.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

"Practice?! You talkin bout practice?!!"

no wonder that clown has and will never win a ring unless he jumps on the Boston bandwagon like Cassell, PJ Brown, ect. did.

you see the teams he had.......... Pippen had Jordan, Rodman, great role players who did AI have Eric Snow? AI's supporting cast consisted of George Lynch, Eric Snow, Dikembe Mutombo....... Jordan was the best player ever. If I was building a team you take Iverson he's a superstar but Pippen is a perfect player to be a sidekick for you #1.

boy, your knowledge is staggering! what did you complete, 7 years of education? did you even graduate junior high? you are too easy of a target. i'll spare you my wrath. bottomline is Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, ect. weren't tatted up from head to toe looking like your average wannabe rapper/dope boy off of the corner. AI is to selfish to realize that he's a role model for countless youths. you can't even compare Scottie to this clown. I don't care what his stats say. if he wasn't so selfish, that 76ers team would of had a ring by now. AI is the very definition of a ball hog. He doesn't play to win, he plays to fill the stat sheet.
    So AI isn't a good player because of how he looks?

You, my friend, are an imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by Sroek
    So AI isn't a good player because of how he looks?

You, my friend, are an imbecile.
    can you read? obviously i stated he's no good because he is a ball hog. but it's not even about winning on the court. he should set an example for all the black youth to follow since he is in the limelight. however, he is doing the opposite. he's doing a diservice to the entire black community.

can you read? obviously i stated he's no good because he is a ball hog. but it's not even about winning on the court. he should set an example for all the black youth to follow since he is in the limelight. however, he is doing the opposite. he's doing a diservice to the entire black community.
    There are selfish players in the NBA, but AI isn't one of them. If you want to go down the list, it's best that you mention guys like Larry Hughes and Carmelo Anthony before you get anywhere near someone like Iverson.

Quote Originally Posted by Sroek
    There are selfish players in the NBA, but AI isn't one of them. If you want to go down the list, it's best that you mention guys like Larry Hughes and Carmelo Anthony before you get anywhere near someone like Iverson.
    just stop arguing with that joker. he will do anything to keep hating on AI.

WTF are you talking about? Your losing it, setting a example on the community...... What about your idol Rodman, he's smoking pot day and night most likely

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    WTF are you talking about? Your losing it, setting a example on the community...... What about your idol Rodman, he's smoking pot day and night most likely
    here's another fine example of today's uneducated youth. for your sake, and ours, i hope you are still in school.

here's another fine example of today's uneducated youth. for your sake, and ours, i hope you are still in school.
    wtf do u know about today youth. u should be only caring about urself and not arguing over the internet whats wrong with todays youth...whats wrong with u and ur logic...u obviously think if player has tattos than he is a thug and bad role model but guess what? it aint how u look. did u fail at life or something or did AI do something to ur family cuz what ur saying is beyond retartedness if i like someone who has a lot of tattos it doesnt mean theres anything wrong with me or anyone else who likes that same player. u need a lot help, i can tell u that

First of all Iverson had charities, gives back to the community. I know he got arrested once but everyplayer does something stupid. Kobe- rapping a girl, Jordan- Gambling, Isiah Thomas- Ruining the Knicks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Its Pippen and it isn't really close.

You sound like a bitter old man with that self-righteous preaching you're spewing. I doubt you know enough about Iverson's character to be criticizing his lack of sophistication. Style and image is hardly equivocal to a person's maturity and intellect.