Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: Are there actually people who think Paul George is currenly better than Kyrie

I think Irving is an elite player in this league, not to mention the most clutch. But I don't see an argument for him over PG13. You can't compare the responsibilities both teams have for their respective teams. George has a way bigger workload. Most of the people saying Irving are known LeBron haters anyways lol. Irving though should take the next step this season. And is easily a top 5 PG. I lmfao when people say they would take Wall over him

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Are there actually people who think Paul George is currenly better than Kyrie

PG is overrated as hell...it's comical.

Irving is better because he can take over games better and he's the best one on one player in the world.

PG shot 41% last season and you people are kissing his swiss army knife ass?

PG is a jack of all trades, but a master of none.

Irving is a MASTER SCORER.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I think Irving is an elite player in this league, not to mention the most clutch. But I don't see an argument for him over PG13. You can't compare the responsibilities both teams have for their respective teams. George has a way bigger workload. Most of the people saying Irving are known LeBron haters anyways lol. Irving though should take the next step this season. And is easily a top 5 PG. I lmfao when people say they would take Wall over him
    Irving as your best player and you probably don't make the playoffs. Depends on the squad though. A team like Toronto is set up for him to succeed obviously.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

Irving is better because he can take over games better and he's the best one on one player in the world.

Lol, George had the higher TS% homey. George also scored 1 more point per 100. Now, Irving plays with Lebron you might say. Irving still had a 29 USG% to George's 30.

George is every bit the master scorer.

NBA sixth man of the year

Definitely staying out of this one....But lets just say, lots of bs being thrown around here about stats...

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

i shouldn't even reply to one of the clinically insane people on this forum but paul george is a top 5 wing defender in the league, if that isn't mastery ..

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Umm.. Isiah was an all-star this season

Kyrie was not

Be greatful I'm saying they're equal
    That's your basis for determining who's better?