Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Default Re: Should Klay Thompson be the FMVP?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    you can average all his contributions but at the end of the day, KLAY saved that series. While curry was mentally checking out, Klay was the only one hitting shots in that crucial game and that alone makes him the mvp of that series.
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Man I never seen a place like ISH where posters actually prefer to be retarded rather than smart. As markmadsen said, Curry led the team in multiple categories, he also scored 98pts in the final 3 games of the series, which is the most in NBA history coming from a 1-3 deficit. I know its fun to troll so yawl don't care about being right but jesus christ

You can troll and have some sense behind it.
    stop qouting dumbass people. did you even watch the series, more specifically games 5-7? you know, when OKC was up. Klay made the most important shots that changed the momentum. There were times when everyone was missing shots and the warriors looked helpless out there and all of a sudden klay is raining threes rallying his team to get the offense going again. he fcking saved the series. each one of those games were elimination games.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    stop qouting dumbass people. did you even watch the series, more specifically games 5-7? you know, when OKC was up. Klay made the most important shots that changed the momentum. There were times when everyone was missing shots and the warriors looked helpless out there and all of a sudden klay is raining threes rallying his team to get the offense going again. he fcking saved the series. each one of those games were elimination games.
    Yes I watched the series and that game..I'm not denying Klay wasn't the player OF THAT GAME, but thr series? Obviously it was Curry. 98pts in Final 3 game being a NBA record at that? Killer instinct. Then still led the team in multiple categories (honestly don't care really). Even in the one game ur talking bout, yes Klay was better I agree, Curry still ended up with 31-10-9...Curry also had 12 consecutive pts for Warriors in the 3rd, so lets not sell steph short.