Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: If you're not sold on Jonas Valanciunas after watching this, you're on CRACK

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    LKL is a POS league. Even the horrible, horrible, horrible NBA D-League is better.
    hey tool, if LKL is so horrible, how did Valanciunas and his team beat almighty Euroleague champions PAO on their home floor?

Default Re: If you're not sold on Jonas Valanciunas after watching this, you're on CRACK

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    wtf
    Oh sorry I forgot people on this forum don't even bother explaining themselves.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    hey tool, if LKL is so horrible, how did Valanciunas and his team beat almighty Euroleague champions PAO on their home floor?
    Can't wait to hear his answer, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict it will be something stupid.

I have watched him several times, there is no doubt he is the best player in this draft and you won't have to draft him #1 overall due to the American hype placed on the other players.

Cleveland could easily end up with the two best players in the draft, one at PG, the other at C, and be back to being a contender in three years.

Easily.

Another gem from no links yo.

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    I have watched him several times, there is no doubt he is the best player in this draft and you won't have to draft him #1 overall due to the American hype placed on the other players.

Cleveland could easily end up with the two best players in the draft, one at PG, the other at C, and be back to being a contender in three years.

Easily.
    Valanciunas should be PF in NBA.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg

Easily.
    This man knows what he's talking about. Props to him.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Valanciunas should be PF in NBA.
    He'll be the best center/power forward hybrid in the league. I find it laughable people can't see how good this guy will be.

This guy has bust written all over him. He's weak, unskilled, unathletic. Only thing going for him is his length.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    This guy has bust written all over him. He's weak, unskilled, unathletic. Only thing going for him is his length.
    If he gets his hands on the magic NBA juice he'll be stronger and more athletic.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Dirk
    If he gets his hands on the magic NBA juice he'll be stronger and more athletic.
    Ummmm no just no. He doesn't have the frame to put on any significant weight, he is RAIL THIN. As for his athleticism, barely gets any lift to the point he struggles to make oops. He looks like he has below average lane agility.

I don't think i've ever looked at a player and thought straight out bust like this guy.

Raps, Jazz, and UCONN rosonviyavong's Avatar

I just hate RAW big men like Darko, Thabeet, and Oden so im going to riot if Raptors draft this kid