Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default 3 stars in their prime on the same team expected to win but barely come out alive

lebron, wade, bosh - lost twice in finals, won 2013 finals in 7 games,
    lebron, irving, love - won 2016 finals in 7 games by suspending one of their opponents best player

Local High School Star

Default Re: 3 stars in their prime on the same team expected to win but barely come out alive

LeBron haters now resorting to "bbbbut he barely won the finals!"

What a time!

Banned

Default Re: 3 stars in their prime on the same team expected to win but barely come out alive

If you need to refer to information regarding LeBron's collusion, type in "lebroncollude" in google and go to images. [/SIZE]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPlayer
    LeBron haters now resorting to "bbbbut he barely won the finals!"

What a time!
    These are facts and is a pattern. Lebron cannot win unless he has a minimum of 3 stars on his team and some magic dust to get him by game 7

NBA Superstar

This is the most shameless alt thread I've ever seen.

Have some pride gentlemen. If you can even be called that.

A 73-9 team with the unanimous 2-time MVP, two time DPOY runner up and the best shooting backourt in history with the Coach of the year go up 3-1 in the finals, expected to win.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    This is the most shameless alt thread I've ever seen.

Have some pride gentlemen. If you can even be called that.
    It's warrior[COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]ag. What do you expect?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by BigKAT
    A 73-9 team with the unanimous 2-time MVP, two time DPOY runner up and the best shooting backourt in history with the Coach of the year go up 3-1 in the finals, expected to win.

Lol.
    Ha.

Yeah and I guess I must have dreamed all of those "2/7" gloat thread backfires.

Banned

Lol.
    Like that even matters. Look at the pattern. He lost twice when he was on a team with 3 stars and in two of the three times that he did win he needed 7 games and he even complains that it is hard for him to win.

Quote Originally Posted by toprange
    Like that even matters. Look at the pattern. He lost twice when he was on a team with 3 stars and in two of the three times that he did win he needed 7 games and he even complains that it is hard for him to win.

Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton lost.
    Come on man.

don't be a hypocrite.

Which teams have won the NBA championship without lucky breaks and multiple stars (or a stacked team with starter-level players coming off the bench).

It doesn't happen. One guy doesn't drag a team to a championship. I

Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton lost.
    Come on man.

don't be a hypocrite.
    I like the new guy!

Throwing mad shade over here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Which teams have won the NBA championship without lucky breaks and multiple stars (or a stacked team with starter-level players coming off the bench).

It doesn't happen. One guy doesn't drag a team to a championship. I
    You said it. The more stars you have the more chance you have to win a championship. But in lebron's case he barely wins in this scenario. Meanwhile teams with less stars on their team are able to win more convincingly

You said it. The more stars you have the more chance you have to win a championship. But in lebron's case he barely wins in this scenario. Meanwhile teams with less stars on their team are able to win more convincingly
    But Kobe had a million lucky breaks and still failed to win!

Why did you post the Lakers' record and roster? Damn Kobe's FG% is so far below the team average. Maybe he should pass once in a while