Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Good college starter

Default Re: FIRE Erik Spoelstra!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    Olympics are 2 weeks. All the players drop their egos for that, because it doesn't really count.

NBA season is long. Let's see Coach K get these guys to share the ball for 6 months.

The Olympics were 6 weeks the team trained together for months. Not saying Coach K can or cant but he did it once. I think your missing the most important part of being a coach. Getting guys to feed into a system. Leadership. Many of the best PG in the history of the game werent the teams best player but they had floor leadership. Thats why Lebron isnt a true PG As far as Coach K yes I do believe if there is any College coach that can get these guys into a system it would be him. Too bad you fall into the silly mind set that these players do have the IQ or are have such big egos that they are unable to play a game and pass to the open man. SMH

Very good NBA starter

spoelstra, the water boy, has no business coaching in the nba. he's just not on any nba player's or coach's level. he's a friggin water boy. he's the most absurd coaching decision in the last century. he brings a whole new level of meaning to the word "unqualified."
    Last edited by DCL; 11-14-2010 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Bah. They need ball movement. They cannot have ball movement when they are running isos all the damn time. The reason why they are running isos all the damn time is because the damn coach don't have a damn offensive playbook. Which cause their damn half court offense to suck. Dammit.

Look at Phil Jackson and the triangle. HIS playbook not only give the Lakers multiple options, it cause them to be ready for the rebound.

One of the reasons why the Cavs failed is because their half court offensive suck with LBJ playing 1 on 5.

One of the reasons why the Heat sucks is because they don't have a offense either.

Indeed, they need a more bigs, but some of the games that they lost were caused more but paint D, lack of polish offense, and luck by the other team (Utah). They are capable enough to fix that if they made a few changes and if they get their egos in check.

They also need to fed Bosh more.

the triangle offense doesn't really provide great offensive rebounding positions. The reason the Lakers get them anyway is because they are good individual rebounders.

People are underrating Pat Riley.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    the triangle offense doesn't really provide great offensive rebounding positions. The reason the Lakers get them anyway is because they are good individual rebounders.
    i beg to differ, they are taller than most teams and phil demands it..

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    spoelstra, the water boy, has no business coaching in the nba. he's just not on any nba player's or coach's level. he's a friggin water boy. he's the most absurd coaching decision in the last century. he brings a whole new level of meaning to the word "unqualified."
    He got into the Miami Heat video room because he had connection, his father was a top level executive of the Trail Blazers and now is a member of a group that are trying to purchase the Golden State Warriors. I'm not even sure if he's qualified or knowledgable enough to coach boys/girls, let alone the NBA players.

I'm sick and tired of hearing Spo stressing "purity", "grit", "hustle", "energy bus" etc, in other words, he doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't know how to fix the problems. If he ever knew he would've been able to address more specifically. I've been saying this for over a year, Spo really needs to be fired.

Heat fans should stop whining about rebounds. Aren't they the one to have a beast rebounder from last year, Bron and Bosh?

You Heat fans are falling into the same syndrome as Cavs fans...we call it the Lebron-Syndrome, it happened with Mike Brown and now it's happening with Coach Spo.

Blame the coach.
    Last edited by TheLegend; 11-14-2010 at 08:38 AM.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend
    Heat fans should stop whining about rebounds. Aren't they the one to have a beast rebounder from last year, Bron and Bosh?

You Heat fans are falling into the same syndrome as Cavs fans...we call it the Lebron-Syndrome, it happened with Mike Brown and now it's happening with Coach Spo.

Blame the coach.
    did a heat fan start this thread ?yet we are the ones blaming the Coach ?

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegend

Blame the coach.

I agree with the Lebron -Syndrome. But Id do feel Mike Brown was better fit for coaching than Spo.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    He got into the Miami Heat video room because he had connection, his father was a top level executive of the Trail Blazers and now is a member of a group that are trying to purchase the Golden State Warriors. I'm not even sure if he's qualified or knowledgable enough to coach boys/girls, let alone the NBA players.

I'm sick and tired of hearing Spo stressing "purity", "grit", "hustle", "energy bus" etc, in other words, he doesn't know what he's talking about and doesn't know how to fix the problems. If he ever knew he would've been able to address more specifically. I've been saying this for over a year, Spo really needs to be fired.

THe same can be said for the Van Gundys. Its a shame when you have ex players and other knowledgeable people that know the game first hand and not by some favor to daddy guy who got the job.

You can't fire Spoelstra. It's all part of the conspiracy. Don't you see?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]E[/COLOR]rik
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]SP[/COLOR]oelestra
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]N[/COLOR]etwork

Read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    i beg to differ, they are taller than most teams and phil demands it..
    What?

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    did a heat fan start this thread ?yet we are the ones blaming the Coach ?
    no but i bet a heat fan started the website that this thread is about...

They need to run more they should bring in don nelson and use spo as an assistant coach they would be so fun to watch.

People need to stop negging me for this thread. I'm not saying fire the coach, I'm just posting a link to site dedicated to getting this coach fired. And the site is made by a heat fan. Which I am not. I'm not a racist either, since I'm brown aswell.