Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Root Of All Evil

Default Re: I never thought I would see Okafor own Bosh

Quote Originally Posted by justin43
    This and only this. The Heat doesn't need any more tall SG, which Bosh is.
    Stop with the stupid exaggerations ... Bosh isn't a "tall SG" or even a SF. He's just a player that needs the ball in his hands to be effective or to get comfortable and into the flow of the game. There is only one basketball. Bosh played well in preseason when it was just him and LeBron. But you want the ball in Wade's hands first, LeBron second, and Bosh will have to learn to adapt his game to those two very quickly.

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    you're an idiot
    so you would rather have lebron/wade/bosh over lebron/wade/felton/haywood

and you are calling me an idiot? LOL....damn posters on ISH have no ****ing clue what wins in the nba.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    If only Miami had a scrappy defender and rugged rebounder like Vareajo and a 3 point marksmen at the point like Mo Williams...WHOOPS!
    All teams cannot be built like the darn lakers.. They have it all. The scoring threat, the tough veteran clutch pg, the long and super skilled odom who is very effective even when he isn't scoring, the best all around big in the game to go with the best perimeter defender in the game in artest.. Then you have to deal with bynum who could avg 20 and 10 on any other team not so deep. And the great acquisition of blake.. The Lakers just have the best GM in basketball... They have the perfect team and in my opinion can challenge the 72-10 mark this year...

NBA rookie of the year ginobli2311's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    All teams cannot be built like the darn lakers.. They have it all. The scoring threat, the tough veteran clutch pg, the long and super skilled odom who is very effective even when he isn't scoring, the best all around big in the game to go with the best perimeter defender in the game in artest.. Then you have to deal with bynum who could avg 20 and 10 on any other team not so deep. And the great acquisition of blake.. The Lakers just have the best GM in basketball... They have the perfect team and in my opinion can challenge the 72-10 mark this year...
    don't say that. you will get neg repped for saying that kobe has great talent and coaching around him. i had a kobe stan tell me that the biggest reason for the laker loss to the celtics in 08 was phil jackson's coaching. the greatest coach ever is not safe from the stans like branslowskikobedicksucker.

i love it. there are no laker fans here....only kobe stans....must be killing them that gasol is playing so well.