Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    National High School Star

Default Re: Nate Robinson eligible to play for the Philippine National Team?

lets wait for the son of Artest, he's half filipino lol. Ron probably got his concussion while drinking red horse while doing karaoke

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Silly ass Filipinos are always trying to get non Filipinos to play for them. I remember a couple years ago they were trying desperately to claim Colorado State center Ronnie Aguilar as Filipino just so they could have a 7 footer on their squad. Ronnie is my boy since HS we have always balled together and he is not even close to Filipino. He is Nicaraguan. Officials from the Phillipines told his parents to claim that he was at least 1/6th Filipino so that he could play for them but he did not do it. Its sad that these Filipinos have to try to get guys to lie about their heritage.

Decent playground baller

i want to see nate eat balut or dinuguan before they claim he's a pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by dab0yech0
    Silly ass Filipinos are always trying to get non Filipinos to play for them. I remember a couple years ago they were trying desperately to claim Colorado State center Ronnie Aguilar as Filipino just so they could have a 7 footer on their squad. Ronnie is my boy since HS we have always balled together and he is not even close to Filipino. He is Nicaraguan. Officials from the Phillipines told his parents to claim that he was at least 1/6th Filipino so that he could play for them but he did not do it. Its sad that these Filipinos have to try to get guys to lie about their heritage.
    Lol racist... Stupid Mexicunt