Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default I'm in the most ****ed up fantasy league. Friendships have been broken today

So over the last 3 years me and some friends have been in the same fantasy league, this was our 3rd year (btw I won the first 2).

So a few days ago one of the players had his phone stolen by his gf, they got in a huge fight and his girl dropped several of his players. We all saw this so the commish of our league (another friend) posted a message telling us not to add the dropped players, that the person who got the players dropped will add them again once the waiver is complete.

What happens? Three ****ing idiots INCLUDING the commish add the players that were dropped. I'm outraged so I post a league message this morning saying that I'm out this bitch. An argument ensues, other people playing this league are outraged as well to what just happened. One of the players and the commish (Keep in mind I know both of these guys, we hang all the time) get into a huge personal argument.

Somehow it leads to how the commish messaged one the players ex girlfriend while they were broken up, the commish was trying to hook up with her behind his back. A big argument ensues, it was just ****ing chaos. Unbelievable. The commish has know dropped his players and is threatening to delete this league.

WTF just happened?

Default Re: I'm in the most ****ed up fantasy league. Friendships have been broken today

Default Re: I'm in the most ****ed up fantasy league. Friendships have been broken today

Sounds like she needs to get punished anally

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Is it yahoo? Send me an invite, lol.

Post the chatlogs.

lol

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Man, that dude must be pathetic if his girlfriend though "How can I get him really angry? How about messing with his fantasy basketball team?"

What a disaster. Sorry to hear brother.

Pretty shady stuff going on there in terms of the real life stuff. Hating hearing things like that.

it sounds like you all had dysfunctional friendships to begin with, and you are only now realizing it

"What happens? Three ****ing idiots INCLUDING the commish add the players that were dropped."

damn lol

This should be in an episode of the League

You sound like you are about 14 years old but then I see the Jun 2007 join date?!?

I wanna **** that girl in the pooper

Very good NBA starter

Is fantasy that serious?

Never done it before

Usually the commish can just reverse the drop and add the players back manually. What kind of league is this?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Update: The commish and one other player have left the league, before they left they appointed me the new commish and they released all their good players. I had to add those players back to their teams and lock them.