Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

Default Re: I've lost almost all my hopes for this Laker team this year.

Kobe, Nash and Jordan Hill are the only 3 players playing for the Lakers. Everyone else is a liability.

National High School Star Mrofir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Like anyone will miss him....anyway, I was talking about "soon" as in before season ends. Gasol needs to be traded before deadline.
    Theyre not winning a ring this season. If you agree that he will leave, why not trade both then? I just don't see why Lakers fans want to hold onto D12 right now unless there is some delusion that he is staying or that they can win a ring with him this year.

Banned

When is Blake coming back?

Mize well trade Howard. Not cuz he's not good, but he will probably be gone next year. Try to get Amare so he can play with Nash. Put Gasol at the center, he can't play the 4 anymore. You still will have 3 hall of famers and one marquee player.

Nash
    Kobe
    World Peace
    Staudomire
    Gasol

Go from a less than 500 team to a 600 team

Banned

Amore Staudomire

Back to Business

Metta world peace isnt the perimeter defender he once use to be but he is still a beast at defending pgs,sgs,sfsand pf in the post area.great help defender too

His lateral quickness is literally average but his strength is above average. He would be a great fit for the celtics,bulls,heat to come off the bench and play for a ring

I dont understand the pau hate. This man has been the same player since his memphis days......a good player with a great skill set but doesnt have that killer instinct so you cant build a team around him. In from memphis went to every home game just about and i knew pau wasnt our franchise marquee guy early on.

The steve nash hate is absurd....yes we know his defense sucks.offensively tho their is nobody more efficent than him...passin and shooting wise.nash has never been an aggressive scorer so y should he start now? Thats y its imperative the lakers get sum shooters.

Dwight howard imo is finished as far as being a allstar in this league.that back injury has exposed him.this guy has no impact on the game at all. I remember in orlando he looked like the most dominant big man since shaq.i dont see that burst anymore or the lift. He wont be doing that superman dunk anytime soon.lol kinda feel bad for him but at the sane time he shouldnt ****ed over orlando like he did.great city i been a few times.....he helped build the new arena out there and imo last year the magic were one good player away from making the finals. A jamal crawford or oj mayo type player on last years magic team and they would have been a tough match up for chicago and the heat.

If i were the lakers id tank this season. 2013 draft got a few decent players so far if shabazz come out...the pg from syracuse is a stud....tim hardaway jr i think is gonna be a pretty good player.

Lakers get a 6-8 seed they pretty much done in the first round. A 5 seed would be good because u lookin at a grizzlies or warriors matchup which suits the lakers pretty well.both teams arent offensive juggernauts and neither team has really a superstar cast. Great players just not superstars.

I think mike dantoni can fix it. Lets remember he had outstandin regular season records in his phoenix days...it was the playoffs that pretty much were their achilles heel...also not havin a center hurt them too.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

I'm also close to losing faith on this team... these next handful of games are gonna be a bitch. I expect us to lose every single one to be honest.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    When is Blake coming back?

Mize well trade Howard. Not cuz he's not good, but he will probably be gone next year. Try to get Amare so he can play with Nash. Put Gasol at the center, he can't play the 4 anymore. You still will have 3 hall of famers and one marquee player.

Nash
    Kobe
    World Peace
    Staudomire
    Gasol

Go from a less than 500 team to a 600 team
    Haha no. Gasol for Stat straight up.

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    I'm also close to losing faith on this team... these next handful of games are gonna be a bitch. I expect us to lose every single one to be honest.
    They will beat Denver for sure. It's like that movie road warriors. But they are road bums.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Rock bottom...right now that's were this team is.

Kobe played one hell of a game and had a huge moment but it seems his teammates outside of Nash Hill and Metta was still uninspired.

I don't get it as well. That second quarter was horrible.

This team flat out sucks. They do not play inspired ball together for long stretches. And you know what I think it's Howard. I notice at the start of the game Metta was hustling for the ball on des etc and Howard just stood watching.
    I don't know if that's because he is hurt.... Or he dosent care.

This was a HUGE game for them and they had to struggle to make it a game at the end. As a team they play with no heart.

Reminds me of that last game Phil coached against the Thunder....but the Lakers been playing like that all season. They look lost and uninspired as a team. It's horrible to watch.

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    They will beat Denver for sure. It's like that movie road warriors. But they are road bums.

Wat makes u so sure they will beat denver?lol

This denver team is better than last years and if i remember correctly they took the lakers to a game seven in the first round. True they aint have nash and dwight but they had bynum and ramon sessions wasnt too bad far as speed and quickness and pushin the ball.

Iggy gonna wear artest and kobe down...look for lawson to have a big night...mcgee gonna dominate the glass,...faried 2....the x factor is gallinari.he get hot and its a wrap

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

The thing that sucks is... Lakers won the next two...,.great wins but guess what we are only at .500.

Effing great!!!

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    There is really NOTHING good in this team besides kobe, NOTHING. And I'm strictly talking about players, don't even get me started on the coach.

Metta World Peace: Should consider retirement. Not even top defender anymore.
    Paulina Gasol: The worst I've ever seen wearing the purple & yellow.
    Dwight Howard: Worst offensive center in the league, borderline liability.
    Duhon: Should look for another job other than basketball.
    Morris: Should look for another job other than basketball.
    Meeks: Should look for another job other than basketball.
    Nash: Plays soft ball passing around, never agressive, doesn't like to shoot.

That's 6 guys in our rotation that can't make a wide open shot.

And if thats not enough, we have the worst coach in the league too.

[COLOR="Red"] Jordan Hill is the ONLY worthy of the glorious Lakers uniform besides kobe.[/COLOR]
    Oh yeah totally.. Dwight's worse than Kendrick Scrubkins

3-time NBA All-Star

No one really likes to play with a chucker like kobe. Too bad theres no pjax that can contain him. Kobe is just too selfish. Thats the reason why pjax quit on the team during his last season coz kobe refuses to let gasol be the number 1 option. he doesnt want to get exposed as having another player who is as good or even better than him playing on the team. Too bad kobe, youre nothing without phil jackson. At least shaq already made to the finals in his 3rd yr.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

but all the laker fans in SoCal claim the Ron Artest is still a top defender and that Pau and Dwight aren't 100%.

Also that once Steve Blake comes back things should look up.