Default Question for Forum Administrators

I would love if this stay here in the Jazz forum and not go anywhere else, I just have a couple of questions/concerns I would love if you could take 5 minutes of your time to address. Firstly, I was banned by someone here for either spamming another forum or insulting this website...

I really don't believe I did either of the two. I do post on that one site that some posters here created and still post on, and I recall slightly mentioning the name of the old group a couple days ago but not even close to the entire name and I didn't provide any links/website (by definition, not Spam), nor did I insult this site in the process. However we are allowed to talk about RealGM here no problem, yet if the slightest mention of that other forum comes up, I either get banned or my account gets deleted.
    So please tell me, why was I banned if I did neither of the two things to deserve it? If I did, can I see where I did so I can avoid it? Any response would be appreciated, I don't want this causing any issues, hence it being here in the Jazz Forum

If you can respond, thanks. If not, then I'll try again in a different forum
    *Also, If I am mistaken on any of points, please let me know and I apologize
    Last edited by WayOfWad3; 12-17-2016 at 06:21 AM.

Default Re: Question for Forum Administrators

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You agree not to flood the board with lots of messages or attack the forum in any way."
    Did not do that, was not banned for any of the following reasons.

"The owners of the InsideHoops forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."
    I didn't see Ban for any reason, I can understand ban for threatening this site but I can't see where I did that

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

when I've linked Realgm articles I believe they become a bunch of asterisks.

Would hate to lose you man

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    when I've linked Realgm articles I believe they become a bunch of asterisks.

Would hate to lose you man
    Really? Did not know that, but I've seen people mention it before. I'm just a little angry because I feel I was unjustifiably banned, we'll wait to see what Jeff does. I don't want to leave this place either, we'll just see what they have to say about it