Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Fisher expected to sign w/ OKC tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Running into screens and flopping yeah.. but throwing malicious elbows? I want to see that.
    Video has been removed but one instance was when Chris Kaman set a hard screen on Fisher.... and Fisher immediately retaliated with a vicious elbow at his head. Lucky he missed.... but Kaman got ejected for going after Fisher as a result and was so pissed he tried to get him at the Lakers locker room.

Fisher is known around the league for throwing elbows... so try to look at this objectively.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Fisher should have went to Miami. He would have gotten more minutes, and possibly another championship. OKC doesn't have a chance at a chip.
    By more minutes, you mean 2 minutes a game behind Chalmers and Cole?

No, he shouldn't sign with the team that lost their back up point for the season. He should sign with Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Video has been removed but one instance was when Chris Kaman set a hard screen on Fisher.... and Fisher immediately retaliated with a vicious elbow at his head. Lucky he missed.... but Kaman got ejected for going after Fisher as a result and was so pissed he tried to get him at the Lakers locker room.

Fisher is known around the league for throwing elbows... so try to look at this objectively.
    Since it's a "well-known fact around the league" that Fisher throws elbows right and left there should be countless video footage showing his dirty play. You should have numerous examples as well, no?

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Fisher is the ultimate coattail rider dawg, from Kobe, Gasol to KD and Westbrook.

Noob Saibot is not amused!

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

From DailyThunder:
    Derek Fisher is in advanced negotiations with the Oklahoma City Thunder to sign with the Western Conference leaders after clearing waivers, according to sources close to the situation.

Fisher is scheduled to clear waivers Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. ET. One source with knowledge of the talks told ESPN.com that Fisher is “very close” to committing to sign with the Thunder once he becomes a free agent.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Since it's a "well-known fact around the league" that Fisher throws elbows right and left there should be countless video footage showing his dirty play. You should have numerous examples as well, no?
    Why would somebody make a video of a scrub who's a dirty player? I mean Bruce Bowen was an elite defender and had more accolades than Fisher... yet only has maybe 7 of his dirty plays on Youtube when there were obviously hundreds. This proves nothing. . Reality is Fisher is indeed known as a dirty player by non Lakers fans.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    Right, because if Sessions is killing Fisher there's no way Brooks has a high enough IQ to substitute Royal Ivey in to play defense on Sessions right?
    I just spoke on how ironic it will look if it ever happens.

damnit i fvcking hate stupid derek fisher. keep that douche the hell away from the thunder imo.

Kinda proves the whole "I'm going to LA for my daughter" was a bunch of bullshit. Don't really feel like researching it, but I can't imagine there's any advanced cancer center treatment facilities in bumf*ck Oklahoma City.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Why would somebody make a video of a scrub who's a dirty player? I mean Bruce Bowen was an elite defender and had more accolades than Fisher... yet only has maybe 7 of his dirty plays on Youtube when there were obviously hundreds. This proves nothing. . Reality is Fisher is indeed known as a dirty player by non Lakers fans.
    Yeah basically you have absolutely nothing to back your opinion. Fisher is known for being a flopper, sure.. and like I said previously the only dirty play he's known for is the Scola hit. In the dirty player category Blake Griffin is miles ahead of Fisher and might pass him in the flopping category as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Kinda proves the whole "I'm going to LA for my daughter" was a bunch of bullshit. Don't really feel like researching it, but I can't imagine there's any advanced cancer center treatment facilities in bumf*ck Oklahoma City.
    His daughter has been cured.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    By more minutes, you mean 2 minutes a game behind Chalmers and Cole?

No, he shouldn't sign with the team that lost their back up point for the season. He should sign with Miami.

Fisher would be the teams official clutch shot taker, we know it won't be LeBron. Fish could be the man on the Heat. Now he is just going to Westbrook's team.

His daughter has been cured.
    Ah, no shit? Had no idea. That's great to hear.

Banned

Good signing for OKC. He will provide intangibles, leadership, championship experience, and clutch shots for OKC. He honestly doesn't even have to play to make an impact in my opinion but he probably will be the backup PG since Reggie Jackson is an awful one.

Perfect fit for both..,,