Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Michael Jordan of ISH

Default Lorenzen Wright found dead in woods, 4 players from the 95-97 Clippers have now died

Lorezen Wright, Malik Sealy, Kevin Duckworth, and Bison Dele. Rodney Rogers is also paralyzed. Crazy.
    Last edited by 28renyoy; 07-28-2011 at 05:24 PM.

Default Re: Lorenzen Wright found dead in woods, 4 players from the 95-97 Clippers have now died

This happened MONTHS ago.

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Default Re: Lorenzen Wright found dead in woods, 4 players from the 95-97 Clippers have now died

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    This happened 12 MONTHS ago.
    Fixed

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by DStebb716
    This happened MONTHS ago.
    It happened a year ago to the day. I just find it interesting that 4 players on that team are dead this early.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Joyner not sure if I mentioned it to you... but ask SpecialQue who's a Lakers fan. He's been studying a lot of Clippers history and found many weird things like this. Like Danny Manning almost choking and dying on Jello or something like that. It's trippy and makes you wonder if the franchise really is cursed .

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Joyner not sure if I mentioned it to you... but ask SpecialQue who's a Lakers fan. He's been studying a lot of Clippers history and found many weird things like this. Like Danny Manning almost choking and dying on Jello or something like that. It's trippy and makes you wonder if the franchise really is cursed .
    Lorenzen Wright, Malik Sealy, Kevin Duckworth, Bison Dele, Rodney Rodgers and Danny Manning almost.

It's definitely curious to see all these Clippers franchise stars (almost) dying.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Still no arrest in Wright's murder

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Lorenzen Wright, Malik Sealy, Kevin Duckworth, Bison Dele, Rodney Rodgers and Danny Manning almost.

It's definitely curious to see all these Clippers franchise stars (almost) dying.
    Sigh..... please karma spare this current team. Don't take my mancrush Blake away from me . I will say if you want classic Hollywood drama and curse like history.... read the Clippers history before pretty much any other team.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Muniz should just hurry up and buy the team away from Sterling.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Muniz should just hurry up and buy the team away from Sterling.
    I agree Sterling has to go... but remember a lot of these "cursed" events happened pre Sterling.

College superstar

I actually live less than 5 minutes from where his ex wife stays and also where he was found dead. There are two candle light vigils being held in honor of Lorenzen tonight.

NBA Superstar

Interesting post. I was just using the '97 or '98 Clippers a few days ago in 2K11 and came to the same realization. I don't think Kevin Duckworth was on my squad anymore, but Wright, Sealy, and Rogers were. Overall, regardless of team, it's sort of weird to be using 90's retro teams and coming across people who have died. The 90's seems so recent and I feel like there should not be that many ballplayers who have passed already.

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    I actually live less than 5 minutes from where his ex wife stays and also where he was found dead. There are two candle light vigils being held in honor of Lorenzen tonight.
    The fact that there still hasnt been an arrest shows that there were multiple hands involved to get rid of him. Im fully of the belief his ex-wife had him killed by a hitman to acquire his insurance money. He obviously didnt have much money available to him considering he was planning to head overseas for a few paychecks.

Just hearing her claim that he was at her house telling her he needed to sell a "box of drugs" was ridiculous enough. First off, why would he be at her home? Second off, why would he be telling her that hes going to sell drugs to make money? Then when you factor in that she claims 3 strange men came to "her home" looking for him but she didnt call the police makes it even more ridiculous.

I mean seriously, people are trying to act like it was drug related because he sold 2 cars to a Memphis drug dealer 5 years ago. The dude who got the cars has been in jail for 3 years. If his life was in danger for selling a few cars and some ghetto goons shot him, come on now. The streets are always talking. Espescially with such a high profile victim. Somebody would've gotten word and the police would be looking into suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I agree Sterling has to go... but remember a lot of these "cursed" events happened pre Sterling.
    Sterling bought the team 30 years ago. So no they didn't.

Banned

homeland security should f ucking order closing of this cursed clippers franchise