NBA lottery pick

Default Blame Gores For Pistons Record

I normally don't like Sharp's articles much, but this one was pretty good.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/co...wner/20289653/

I agree with what he said. Everyone thought that not building through the lottery was the way to go.... That's just not true in today's NBA. We shouldn't have tried to go the mediocre route. This year I'm just hoping that Dre starts playing well and we actually land a top draft pick. In the off season hopefully we can move Smith. The worst part with the top draft picks this year is the top guys so far are all centers except for Mudiay.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default Re: Blame Gores For Pistons Record

Yeah I actually really like Mudiay, I think he will go #2 after Okafor, would be nice to build around him, KCP, Dre and Moose, that would be an average age of like 22 next year!!... But as if that would ever happen, we will probably start clicking late in the season - get like a #8 or 9 draft pick, lose Monroe, keep Smith, bricks bricks and more bricks... hrmm

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Blame Gores For Pistons Record

If we were that high up on the list (cross our fingers) I think Mudiay would be the pick and they would move Jennings for sure. At least right now it looks like that. It would be super hard to pass on Okafur if he was there. So early to talk draft though lol. It's all we have to look forward too.....