Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Half way through the season: ESPN's current picks for the awards

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Black and White could you please not troll in my thread? Thanks.
    Dwight's name was brought up in MVP votings so I said ESPN thinks Dwight is an MVP caliber player. That's a fact.

Dude is just trolling at this point. Just ignore him and report the troll posts.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotServed
    Dwight's name was brought up in MVP votings so I said ESPN thinks Dwight is an MVP caliber player. That's a fact.

Dude is just trolling at this point. Just ignore him and report the troll posts.
    How does 1 vote account for the whole of ESPN?

Done and done. I don't think Jeff tolerates trolling like this.

Banned

Again Jameer, where am I trolling??

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Yeah I reported him too. It'd be fine if he kept his "I hate Dwight" troll posts in one thread, but he's spamming his posts all around the forum.

Enough is enough. Jeff needs to ban him.

Banned

Yeah I reported him too. It'd be fine if he kept his "I hate Dwight" troll posts in one thread, but he's spamming his posts all around the forum.

Enough is enough. Jeff needs to ban him.
    What? I am trying to debate with you, but you provide no arguement, I have put stuff in front of you but all you do is talk about this one vote, I asked you to tell me why you think Dwight is an MVP candidate.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Swaggy getting disrespected.

How does he not have MVP votes?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Lebron 4th for DPOY and 2nd for MVP (ahead of George???)?

Leave it to ESPN to provide a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by ssginc
    Lebron 4th for DPOY and 2nd for MVP (ahead of George???)?

Leave it to ESPN to provide a good laugh.
    He definitely should be ahead of George for MVP voting...

Not airballing my layups anymore

He definitely should be ahead of George for MVP voting...
    Not only does James NOT deserve to he ahead of George, he shouldn't even be ahead of Aldridge

3-time NBA All-Star

lebron shouldnt have won the last 2 mvps coz of kobe/shaq rule but what do you expect from espn? their analysts are just your average person

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Man that gap between Durant and Bron isn't that big..... damn ESPN
    This year for MVP voting? Its 29 to 20. The gap should be even bigger. What exactly is the argument for Lebron over Durant? Durant has better stats, less help, and has led his team to a better record playing in a harder conference. Now, that doesn't mean I'm saying Durant is a better player then Lebron. I'd say that could only be determined at the end of the year and Lebron's been coasting IMO. But based on how they usually vote for the MVP, Durant is clearly above everyone.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    lebron shouldnt have won the last 2 mvps coz of kobe/shaq rule but what do you expect from espn? their analysts are just your average person
    What Kobe/Shaq rule? They didn't win more MVPs playing together mainly because they either missed too many games and/or Tim Duncan. Only legit gripe is AI winning over Shaq in 2001, and the criticism may should be AI winning over Duncan that year.

Either way, Wade in the last 2 years has not been close to Shaq or Kobe from 2001-2004.

Local High School Star

Mvp: Durant

Mip: Afflalo

Dpoy: Hibbert

Roy: MCW

sixth man: N Young

Coy: Terry Stots