Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wade is getting trashed a lot on here for missing games...

But didn't we all know going into the season that this was the plan? Don't let him playback-to-backs, reduce his minutes, and sit him whenever the slightest thing goes wrong. As much as his immature detractors will try and use this to disparage him, he has absolutely nothing left to prove in the regular season.

Miami needs him healthy for the ECF and Finals, since he hasn't been anything close for the past two playoff runs. He seems to be well on his way to just that.

Default Re: Wade is getting trashed a lot on here for missing games...

Who

100% spot on. I fully expected this from Wade and the Heat. Miami would rather have Wade healthy for the Pacers (which he has proven to be dominate against them in big games). Miami has yet to be dominant in the playoffs because we have not seen a healthy Wade in the playoffs in a while. The team itself did not play to it's full potential last year in the playoffs. That's why I don't know what to expect. The Pacers seem so much better, but when is the last time we saw LeBron, Wade, and Bosh all look dominant at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    But didn't we all know going into the season that this was the plan? Don't let him playback-to-backs, reduce his minutes, and sit him whenever the slightest thing goes wrong. As much as his immature detractors will try and use this to disparage him, he has absolutely nothing left to prove in the regular season.

Miami needs him healthy for the ECF and Finals, since he hasn't been anything close for the past two playoff runs. He seems to be well on his way to just that.
    Exactly. Sit him every damn game if thats what it takes. I want to see him win #4 this year and i want to see him dominate the ecf and finals en route to another fmvp and the regular season is but a minor sacrifice if that can be achieved

I don't remember anybody trashing him.

I am little concerned though. I remember Wade saying that the process of healing that was started by the electrotherapy should be finishing by now. Yet, he is currently having the longest rest of the season while looking pretty bad in the two games before it.

I just hope it gets better. Heat won't make it without him being "healthy" this season.

same thing with Oden

No need to play him every game. They need him to give them good mins come playoff time.

Going into this year, people were saying he was going to be dominant again because he got that knee treatment
    Missing 4 games in a row isnt expected or routine for resting a player.

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

It was fine with him missing a day in a back to back but it has gone further than that...He has missed 3 straight games. I don't think his knee is ever going to be healthy again. This may be an overreaction, but we have been given no indication to think otherwise.

Like Skip and SAS says, it could be his last year as a Heat because he may retire if Lebron opts out.

There is no reason to trash him. He is trying to maintain himself fresh for the series vs Indiana.

I trashed him in my mind.
    He was on both of my fantasy teams - I traded him for Monta Ellis in one, and DeRozan in another

I do worry how good he can be though past this season.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Win or lose Lebron is gone.

There's no way he's down to spend the season after this one watching Wade sit on a bench while he carries this Team to the playoffs.

Because that's essentially whats happening right now, ofc it's harder to win without Wade but this guy is one knee tweak away from being surrounded by a Cavs level squad.

I think think he and Bosh alone can make some noise if Cole keeps on developing.

Learning to shoot layups

He played wreckless from his entry til 2009-2010, then his body declined but still showed some flash backs of the flash like G4 of the last year finals - I think it's his image, that he changed dramatically over the years. He was so adorable holding his daughter on the arm on draft day. No he's sporting some strange fashion sh-t for no reason but getting attention...

lol nobody's talking about him..

whos trashing him other than lebrick fans?