Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ESPN suspending dudes left and right--Max Kellerman gets two days

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.1897365

Supposedly, it's because he spoke on the Ray Rice situation, which is a sensitive topic around ESPN, and not because he admitted slapping his then-girlfriend and now-wife after she slapped him years ago.

Edit to thread title: Looks like Kellerman more than two days.

Banned

Default Re: ESPN suspending dudes left and right--Max Kellerman gets two days

dude is gone half the time anyway for his other jobs , so many substitutes on his radio show

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    dude is gone half the time anyway for his other jobs , so many substitutes on his radio show
    He got fired from his Radio show recently as well.

F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck ESPN, Kellerman is a boss.

Also a great rap artist.

NBA lottery pick

Probably because he said Mavs come out of the West.

Zero tolerance PC culture at it again.

Banned

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

kellerman is the only honest and smart dude on espn radio

thats a shame

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

The Howard Stern of ESPN radio

Domestic violence is a touchy subject no doubt. I feel u have to take these things case by case in judging people and the situation. Don't get me wrong, u have domestic violence situations like The Color Purple with Danny and Whoopi. That's flat out woman beating and shouldn't be tolerated at all. But there also women who like to get physical with men. And your first instinct when somebody attacks you physically is to attack them back. Sure with women u try to show some constraint.

In Max's case, it seems he lost his composure and defended himself. U can't just label him a Danny Glover style woman beater in that regard. And some women are tough as hell and can really fight. So u have to take these things case by case. I feel bad for guys like Max and Stephen A. who try to show the situation in a broader sense.

bears can smell it OncePerMonth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Zero tolerance PC culture at it again.
    I have zero tolerance for dumb shits like you.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

cant stand him

ESPN needs to get their shit together.

Learning to shoot layups

I bet ESPN is run by a b!tch who got.smacked a couple of times in her past.😲

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MadSolar
    I bet ESPN is run by a b!tch who got.smacked a couple of times in her past.😲
    Did you just post a f*cking emoji?

Banned

****, ESPN just suspended me as a viewer because I tricked my then grilfriend and now wife into PIITB.