Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: ...and then what?

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    Irrelevant. The quality of the roster is provided by the record of the team.
    Oh you are talking like about video games. Now it makes sense. That's right where everyone has a numbered ranking and that's how things play out. I'm glad you weren't talking reality where the pieces fitting together plays such a huge part

Yeah the Knicks roster is better than the twolves because the record was better.

Krust Kingz

Default Re: ...and then what?

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    Oh you are talking like about video games. Now it makes sense. That's right where everyone has a numbered ranking and that's how things play out. I'm glad you weren't talking reality where the pieces fitting together plays such a huge part

Yeah the Knicks roster is better than the twolves because the record was better.
    You cant be that dense. Maybe English is not your primary language. I was addressing Franchize point. I was stating Kevin Love gets a bad rep.

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    All I've heard is we should go after Kevin Love or Lamarcus Aldridge.
    1. Remind me how many rings, finals appearance, conference finals etc they've been a part of.
    You injected yourself into this and I have no idea what basis or really any point you have.