Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What happened to Danny Granger?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    damn, dude is 29??? i coulda sworn when i remember him as an up and coming star a couple years back... and he is 29 now, wow

He came into the league as a 23 Old Rookie I believe

He put together a very good season. He doesn't have to be the standout. He works well within the system. And with a team full of good players, he's fine as the best player. Not every team needs a superstar or an order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

But I do think he'll get traded, if they can find a way to acquire Gordon...maybe even go after OJ Mayo.

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    @ Duhon

NBA sixth man of the year

He's actually a better play now than he's ever been..He's a better ball handler, passer and a better playmaker overall...This year he has done a good job of getting into the lane and creating for shooters...His numbers are down because the Pacers have a better all around team...Each starter can get 20 on any given night and a couple of the bench can score also with Barbosa and Hansborough...I believe he was one the better 4th quarter performers statistically this year, although he didn't show it in this game...He had a slow start to the season but over the second half, he's played great...

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Whoah10115
    He put together a very good season. He doesn't have to be the standout. He works well within the system. And with a team full of good players, he's fine as the best player. Not every team needs a superstar or an order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

But I do think he'll get traded, if they can find a way to acquire Gordon...maybe even go after OJ Mayo.
    Hornets locking him up.