Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris Bosh 'The Flash King Boshtrich' showed us his fury tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    Lets ignore that the Hawks were 4-1 coming in and have the best defensive rating in the NBA right now.

Chris Bosh and a bunch of scrubs beating them in triple OT is a great accomplishment. Haters hating on that are just pathetic.
    Charles Barkley said the hawks aren't good! /thread

But no, really, hawks are garbage.

lol@5gamestatsafter6monthlockoutandpracticallynopr eseason.

The hawks are just bad. They have all this talent but no cohesiveness. They need to self destruct and all go their seperate ways, because as a team, they aren't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Catalyst
    Bosh killed the Bulls (best defensive team in the league) last year in the playoffs. That real enough competition for you? Idiots have to realize Bosh is a star player, just his chances are limited by 2 better players.

Bosh isn't winning anything for any team without his current supporting cast.

Howd dem dere raptors do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass

They got to the playoffs. With a crappy team around him.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tha Catalyst's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah

What is your argument? That Bosh isn't a star? If Bulls had Bosh instead of Boozer they may have got past Miami last year.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsGame
    They got to the playoffs. With a crappy team around him.
    I wasn't aware getting to the playoffs was a successful season.

What is your argument? That Bosh isn't a star? If Bulls had Bosh instead of Boozer they may have got past Miami last year.

My argument is standing up for real men and ball players. Bosh is a cool dude, but he tarnishes the basketball player image. Then for you fools to get behind him and act like he's something he isn't, as a player and person in general, is simply ridiculous.

He could be more utilized on a not-so-stacked team such as the Heat, but that would dramatically reduce his chances of, the ultimate goal, winning a ring. That's the catch 22 you guys fail to see.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tha Catalyst's Avatar

My argument is standing up for real men and ball players. Bosh is a cool dude, but he tarnishes the basketball player image. Then for you fools to get behind him and act like he's something he isn't, as a player and person in general, is simply ridiculous.

He could be more utilized on a not-so-stacked team such as the Heat, but that would dramatically reduce his chances of, the ultimate goal, winning a ring. That's the catch 22 you guys fail to see.
    You have read between the lines. I just said he is a star, which he is. Don't over analyze a statement on an internet board. Bosh is a star, as is Monta Ellis, as is Rudy Gay, as are many others. I never said he would lead a team to a title, just that he is a star and doesn't get the respect a player of his caliber deserves. Have I made it simple and clear for you?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Bosh killed the Bulls (best defensive team in the league) last year in the playoffs. That real enough competition for you? Idiots have to realize Bosh is a star player, just his chances are limited by 2 better players.

I said holla when Bosh does that vs REAL competition and this fool^ responds with "oh...well.....LAST YEAR...

The ONLY idiot here seems to be you

You have read between the lines. I just said he is a star, which he is. Don't over analyze a statement on an internet board. Bosh is a star, as is Monta Ellis, as is Rudy Gay, as are many others. I never said he would lead a team to a title, just that he is a star and doesn't get the respect a player of his caliber deserves. Have I made it simple and clear for you?
    I'm not a troll, i can just talk basketball for days and often am quite literal.

i'll let this one slide..

however, if you're on a team with wade and lebron how much attention or touches do you expect to get? They're top scorers. Bosh is a scorer.

Change bosh for someone who offers something besides points, a Love's rebounds, or DJ's blocks, you know, anything besides scoring. That guy could be talked about with wade and james because he'd be performing his own role instead of hanging onto coat tails of the league's leading scorers.

the debate over bosh vs wade/james is just kiddy. it's not a debate, it is what it is(Can't compete with leagues best scorers when you aren't one of them and offer almost nothing else to the team), just inflated by the media to give us something to bullshit about.

That's the catch 22 you guys fail to see.
    Thats not a catch 22. That's an either/or dilemma. Go reread the book and hopefully the wit and social commentary will soften your pompous outlook on life

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

Good for Bosh, that was a clutch 3 made and tonight he showed he truly is a member of the big 3. I'm glad he shut up a lot of his haters who were calling Miamis big 3 the big "2 1/2" and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Thats not a catch 22. That's an either/or dilemma. Go reread the book and hopefully the wit and social commentary will soften your pompous outlook on life
    im talking basketball, i'm not a dictionary. are you attacking me personally on an internet forum?

cmon man.

You seem to have no qualms with getting personal on an internet forum. Cmon man, it's basketball, no reason to attack the kid because he doesn't fulfill your boyish, wide eyed, idolizing notions of how a star athlete should look or act

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You seem to have no qualms with getting personal on an internet forum. Cmon man, it's basketball, no reason to attack the kid because he doesn't fulfill your boyish, wide eyed, idolizing notions of how a star athlete should look or act

did i attack his character, or persona? i said it doesn't fit a ball player's image.

it's not boyish, i'm not idolizing. have you ever played basketball? do you go out to the blacktops and play, do you goto open gym, do you play in any league? a ball player is a tough, confident individual. Bosh, again, a cool dude, but absolutely does not fit a ball player's image, and thus cannot and will not lead a team.

if you were hooping, and bosh was your captain, you'd be cool with that? uh huh. buddy isn't a leader and i'm amazed at how he got this far the way he carries himself. i owe him a highfive.

National High School Star FindingTim's Avatar

Bosh is mad skilled, that jumper is money, and he has shown the ability to finish with both hands. He seems to be taking last year personally and has been super aggressive. It's good to see this success because the hate has been overboard. It's made me root for the guy, I want to see him shove it in peoples faces (twss)