Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Where does ISH go? Heavily moderated or the same Cesspool of Trolls?

They should double the days each time the poster gets banned

1st ban - 1 day
    2nd ban - 2 days
    3rd ban - 4 days
    4th ban - 8 days
    5th ban - 16 days

If they get banned a 6th time, it should be perma. Just an idea...

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Where does ISH go? Heavily moderated or the same Cesspool of Trolls?

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Please don't derail the thread.

I know some ISH posters who also are confused by the new banning rules. Why do you have to be a d.ck all the time?
    how can there possibly be confusion? you act like an idiot you get banned, you talk hoops have a good time and don't fill the board up with nonsense you don't get banned

are you guys so far gone you don't know how to post without acting like morons?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    how can there possibly be confusion? you act like an idiot you get banned, you talk hoops have a good time and don't fill the board up with nonsense you don't get banned

Yeah, I am not sure what the confusion is?

People have personalities, but most people don't have agendas. Only the no life trolls here have the same agenda that they try to spread every day. ISH has the same people posting and we're a tight community. We know who to take serious, who is a troll, who really understands basketball, and so on. You can still have all the humor, sarcasm, and wit while talking about basketball. The problem is the trollls who keep making the same threads over and over again about LeBron, Kobe, MJ, Duncan, ect.

The people with the obvious agendas and the people we all know who trolls. We all know who they are. Give them a permaban and things will clean up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    the irony

Your time is coming and you know it.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    These mods don't really have power the most they can ban you is 2 days

They will never groom me.
    Says who?

Do you really want to test if the waters on how long you can be banned by mods? I mean, really?

I'm asking seriously, because I'd be happy to show you.

Quote Originally Posted by gts

It's not always clear cut.

Some posters may be close to the edge, so there is a grey area that hasn't been fully explained yet.

There are plenty of posters here who post like idiots, but also post mature too...Depending on the audience.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Actually, I just noticed this post...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...7&postcount=12

See ya.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

See ya.

Banned

The "trolling" guys do on here isn't clever or funny. It's just the same bullshit comments made about the same 2-3 players over and over.

It's simple, don't be a f@ggot and you won't get banned. I can't believe that's such a difficult task for some of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    This place is trying to be "serious" which I think is a huge mistake. If ppl want to talk "serious" bball then they'd go to RealGM. We post here on ISH to shoot the sh*t and not pretend we're RealISHGM.
    how sad is this?

why should we have to go to realgm to have a real bball discussion

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    People have personalities, but most people don't have agendas. Only the no life trolls here have the same agenda that they try to spread every day. ISH has the same people posting and we're a tight community. We know who to take serious, who is a troll, who really understands basketball, and so on. You can still have all the humor, sarcasm, and wit while talking about basketball. The problem is the trollls who keep making the same threads over and over again about LeBron, Kobe, MJ, Duncan, ect.

The people with the obvious agendas and the people we all know who trolls. We all know who they are. Give them a permaban and things will clean up nicely.

Good post.

Perhaps ISH could put a vote to this list who fall in this category? Then out with them.

Kinda surprised I haven't been banned for the stuff I say about Harden. Either I've been spitting the truth this whole time, or I'm not just immortal in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

See ya.

the block option exists for everyone, so its not necessary for mods to ban apparent trolls.