Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: Shocking new evidence shows Draymond LOOKING at Adams nuts while kicking

Default Re: Shocking new evidence shows Draymond LOOKING at Adams nuts while kicking

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I think it was intentional but people need to stop being racist towards him.
    Agreed

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23

I'm watching The Jump on ESPN and Rachel Nichols and T-Mac talmbout Dray shouldn't be suspended because of how it would affect the series. Shit, Dray shoulda thought of that before he went all Bruce Lee on Adams.
    This is why they shouldn't let idiots on television. The implications of a suspension to the series is IRRELEVANT. Floyd Mayweather may punch some dude on the street in broad daylight and kill him and people aren't going to go "well, it would suck he doesn't get to fight next week, let him off".

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease