Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Default Re: Shocking new evidence shows Draymond LOOKING at Adams nuts while kicking

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    And Green tried saying he didn't even know it happened Hold this L and suspension Draymonkey
    Reported.

Default Re: Shocking new evidence shows Draymond LOOKING at Adams nuts while kicking

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Reported.
    Better get ready to switch alts. You about to be banned again little boi

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    First off, YES. I'm 100% sure.

Secondly, you are just wrong:
    The @Money23Green kick is not about judging intent. Kicking is more about whether the act was reckless and endangered a player #safetyfirst

That's coming from the last guy who made decisions about suspensions.
    Good to hear. Then there's NO DOUBT that he should be suspended, and any other result would be a huge dent in the credibility of the NBA.

Thread title reads like some clickbait buzzfeed article written by some TMZ wannabe fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got.

Decent playground baller

Good to hear. Then there's NO DOUBT that he should be suspended, and any other result would be a huge dent in the credibility of the NBA.
    When have they ever made the right calls just to protect their credibility?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    So, how did they prove that Jones' kick was 100% intentional.
    that wasnt a kick, it was a punch (which is completely out of the realm of a basketball play). Players kick their legs out all the time when going for shots, and there really is no way of proving it was intentional.

I believe he did it on purpose, but it's not what you know, its what you can prove.

*** it is possible they could suspend him on that reckless clause, we'll see

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Do you honestly think he NBA cares about credibility? Do any of the four major sports in the US? No.

They know if they don't suspend him they'll attract even more viewers to watch. They care about money and exposure. Green's action brings both of those.

Ban his ass. From now on, that trash loser is is getting called gaymond screen.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

This isn't the bad boys era, this is the soft era. He should get treated just like any other basketball player, This isn't the first time he's been playing dirty, and Ron Artest got punish for his reputation, D. Green eyes might tell the truth and his credibility is worthless. some of the media try to brainwash the refs to protect him. If this wasn't a playoff game where golden state is down, I'd bet he get suspended. and if he's going to get suspended it should be on his next game, just like it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    that wasnt a kick, it was a punch (which is completely out of the realm of a basketball play). Players kick their legs out all the time when going for shots, and there really is no way of proving it was intentional.

I believe he did it on purpose, but it's not what you know, its what you can prove.

*** it is possible they could suspend him on that reckless clause, we'll see
    Yeah, my bad. It was a punch.

An argument could be made that Jones was flailing his arms and accidentally hit Biyombo.

Draymond is such a bitch. I'd clothesline his ass if he ever went up for a layup.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

People fail to acknowledge that they don't like each other, there's some animosity there. They've been add it verbally, but this was uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Draymond is such a bitch. I'd clothesline his ass if he ever went up for a layup.
    No you wouldn't.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze