Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Shocking new evidence shows Draymond LOOKING at Adams nuts while kicking

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Should be 2, but it will just be 1 because favoritism.
    That's what I'm thinking. Should be 2, but no way the League gives him more than 1.

Default Re: Shocking new evidence shows Draymond LOOKING at Adams nuts while kicking

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    And I just heard Stephen A. say there was ZERO intent

like he didn't blatantly kick Adams in the nuts
    first take cant be taken serious by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    first take cant be taken serious by any means.
    It's the whole sports' media though... they are doing damage control by saying that we want to see the best go against the best and that it would cost GS the series but it's Green's fault for going for his nuts the same day a player was suspended for the same thing.

The league has no choice but to suspend him for the kick.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    It's the whole sports' media though... they are doing damage control by saying that we want to see the best go against the best and that it would cost GS the series but it's Green's fault for going for his nuts the same day a player was suspended for the same thing.

The league has no choice but to suspend him for the kick.
    Right. This isn't an injury situation. The best vs the best argument is applied incorrectly in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlight
    Right. This isn't an injury situation. The best vs the best argument is applied incorrectly in this case.
    But I see the following happen: Green gets suspended, OKC wins Game 4 and everyone & their mother will be complaining about the suspension and how the Warriors would have won the game with him playing.

It's fair game. Draymond decided to kick him at the heat of the moment and has to pay the price. He knew OKC complained about him kneeing Adams in the nuts the previous game, he most likely heard about Jones getting suspended prior to the game, and he STILL does that? Can't blame anyone but him in this situation. OKC deserves to have the advantage.

NBA lottery pick

Steven A. Smith is right. Unless the league office can prove 100% that it was intentional then he shouldn't be suspended.

To me, you can't really say with 100% that it was intentional. So, you can't suspend the guy and have the Warriors at a serious disadvantage going into game 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Steven A. Smith is right. Unless the league office can prove 100% that it was intentional then he shouldn't be suspended.

To me, you can't really say with 100% that it was intentional. So, you can't suspend the guy and have the Warriors at a serious disadvantage going into game 4.
    So, how did they prove that Jones' kick was 100% intentional.

How do you know that Jones' intended to hit him in the groin a 10000%?

Just because he's a bench player means the same standard doesn't apply to him?

NBA rookie of the year

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

psshhhh. you ninnies have obviously never played sports. you ALWAYS keep your eye on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    And Green tried saying he didn't even know it happened Hold this L and suspension Draymonkey

Very good NBA starter wally_world's Avatar

As an OKC fan, i dont really care if he gets suspended or not, just to prevent haters putting an asterisk over a game 4/series win. The fact that the league acknowledges it's done with intent is more important.

College superstar

First off, YES. I'm 100% sure.

Secondly, you are just wrong:
    The @Money23Green kick is not about judging intent. Kicking is more about whether the act was reckless and endangered a player #safetyfirst

That's coming from the last guy who made decisions about suspensions.

The video proof and pictures are kind of overwhelming don't you think?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    psshhhh. you ninnies have obviously never played sports. you ALWAYS keep your eye on the ball.
    I thought you were going to say you ALWAYS get kicked in the balls.