Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Home of the 16

Default Re: Fire Mike Brown!!!!!!

I swear ... people are now dishing out the fact that Princeton style offense never won an NCAA title ... ALL BECAUSE KENNY SMITH stated it last night
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 10-31-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I swear ... people are now dishing out the fact that Princeton style offense never won a NCCA title ... ALL BECAUSE KENNY SMITH stated it last night
    and he was told by his brother, i guess.

Brown needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
    and he was told by his brother, i guess.
    John Thompson III uses the Princeton system in Georgetown

For Nash it shouldn't be a problem because Gentry has been running it in Phoenix

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    John Thompson III uses the Princeton system in Georgetown

For Nash it shouldn't be a problem because Gentry has been running it in Phoenix
    Tweaked Triangle-Princeton.

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Tweaked Triangle-Princeton.
    Everybody that uses it uses a tweaked version of it including the Lakers, that's why they call it a hybrid.

And the Lakers don't have to run it exclusively. As Kobe, Brown and Nash have all said Brown has given Nash the green light to use the system when he sees fit or not to use it if he sees something else.

Laker fans just need to understand these things don't happen just because they want them to

Nash said before the season this was going to take all year to get to the point where everyone was on the same page, Howard has said it's a work in progress, Kobe and Mitch have echoed those statements.

Then one loss and Laker followers are jumping off of the roof

Quote Originally Posted by L.A. Jazz
    we should keep this thread for DKLaker, he could use it as outlet. because he will have to suffer for a long time. i dont see MB being fired any time soon.

LOL. We could use it too. Hopefully don't have to rant much.

Geez....12 straight losses for Mike Brown including playoffs. preseason and this season. Anyone think Phil, Sloan, Adelman, SVG.....or any good coach wouldn't be 2-0 this season???

Fire Mike Brown NOW!!!!!!!!! He does not know how to make good adjustments.

0-2

o wait.

0-10

He needs BIG 15 to win, BIG 4 is not enough.

I think even if Mike Brown has Mami Heat team now, he still would lost more than winings. Even if he has 86' Chicago Bulls, I doubt he knows how to win championship. Players is one thing, but they don't deliver, head cockroach, have to make adjustment and use his players well. He can't just blame it all on players.
    Last edited by kobesabi; 11-01-2012 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kobesabi
    Fire Mike Brown NOW!!!!!!!!! He does not know how to make good adjustments.

0-2

o wait.

0-10

He needs BIG 15 to win, BIG 4 is not enough.

I think even if Mike Brown has Mami Heat team now, he still would lost more than winings. Even if he has 86' Chicago Bulls, I doubt he knows how to win championship. Players is one thing, but they don't deliver, head cockroach, have to make adjustment and use his players well. He can't just blame it all on players.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Does Steve blake give potato head bl0w job every hour... Every day???

Why is this mutha fcuka playing so many mins???

Goudelock had a shot... Got rid of it.... CDR could score .... Got rid of him.... Barnes was let go cause ebanks need mins... But wait fcuking jamison is playing the :??? Why the fcuk would u play jamison at 3??? Instead of ebanks??? & jf ebanks was not good to get mins... Why let go of barnes????

Fcuk u murha fcuka Mike B1tch A$$ brown

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    Does Steve blake give potato head bl0w job every hour... Every day???

Why is this mutha fcuka playing so many mins???

Goudelock had a shot... Got rid of it.... CDR could score .... Got rid of him.... Barnes was let go cause ebanks need mins... But wait fcuking jamison is playing the :??? Why the fcuk would u play jamison at 3??? Instead of ebanks??? & jf ebanks was not good to get mins... Why let go of barnes????

Fcuk u murha fcuka Mike B1tch A$$ brown

Dude, Brown is more in love with Blake than Phil was with Walton!!!

You are right about all of this......everything!!!

Potato Head must go!!!!

Made that high school varsity squad Frank Foley's Avatar

You guys are too funny. Mike Brown should be fired, but it's not because they went 0-8 in the preseason and lost two in a row to start this season. He should be fired because he's a really really (really really) awful coach who has predictable schemes, no creativity, and no clue with regard to rotations, managing minutes, or making adjustments. Other than that, he's fine.

The defense (allegedly Brown's forte) has been awful, but Dwight's very clearly not 100%. He had a lot of points tonight against an undersized Hickson and a rookie Leonard, but he wasn't finishing plays he'd normally smash; he even laid it up instead of dunking it several times, Divac-style. And this was especially obvious on defense, when he failed to hedge effectively on screen-rolls and lacked his usual ridiculous recovery speed. Once/if Dwight returns to normal, the defense will pick up, and the wins will accrue.

The offense shouldn't be blamed too much. The overeliance on the hybrid Princeton is a travesty when you have a magician like Nash on your team, but I'm hoping the staff learns to not run it as much when Nash is in the game. The Princeton should be utilized more when the bench is out there, since a lot of them are more dependent on getting shots through plays (so-called system players).

ANYWAY, this thread and the 37 other Brown threads are a bit of an overreaction. Mike Brown sucks, and overall he is a limiting factor on this team's potential (when a coach would ideally be the exact opposite), but this team will eventually figure it out and be a 2-3 seed, 55-ish win team. I'm more worried about the playoffs, when Brown's limitations as a strategist will be more exposed.

Home of the 16

You guys should start wishing for the Lakers to lose 10 games in a row to get him fired.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    Geez....12 straight losses for Mike Brown including playoffs. preseason and this season. Anyone think Phil, Sloan, Adelman, SVG.....or any good coach wouldn't be 2-0 this season???
    do you think he is a good coach? i am not so sure about that and i dont want him to coach the Lakers.