Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Banned

Default Re: not to hate on dirk cause i like him. but is 2007 the biggest failure of all time?

If you think about, Lebron in Cleveland basically was Dirk in 2006-2007 every season. He always lost to the only good team he faced, it's just that in the first and second rounds he was playing sub 500 teams whereas the Warriors would've been a 2-4 seed in the East

Default Re: not to hate on dirk cause i like him. but is 2007 the biggest failure of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL3Kz3DD1uQ

Lol, you're gonna act like LeBron didn't choke/play WELL below his standards for that entire series
    ****ing Lebron

And people are still trying to make excuses for him. Complete non-involvement in the most important game of his career, as if he just expected other guys to haul him to a chip. Even in that clip, when he left Kidd unfathomably wide open from 3 (with Miami up 9), when Kidd drained it, you saw Bron start bitching to a teammate even though he left Kidd WIDE open.

Typical Bron. Man cannot play basketball unless the entire team is subsidiary to himself, playing the role of a tiny and inconsequential side-show to the Lebron James extravaganza.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    You just dont quit.

He would if ya'll banned him. Well, he'd quit for at least two days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    all i had to do was google "kennethgriffin andrew wiggins" to see a shit ton of posts of you hating on him

cool of you to hate on a rookie just because he was going to play with a player you dont like

Ain't gonna lie--that was some strong ether right there, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s