Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Who is the 3rd member of the Rockets "Big 3" to win a championship?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    you seem like the type to play dress up for milbuck but he does have a soft side he'll cuddle with you he doesn't need to express his love physically all the time but he does have bouts of rage and so do you you're both perfect for each other.
    You're really weird, dude.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    You're weird, dude.
    rep me *****

rep me *****
    I would've, but you ruined your chance by calling me a b[COLOR="Black"]itc[/COLOR]h.

Basketball Genius

I would've, but you ruined your chance by calling me a b[COLOR="Black"]itc[/COLOR]h.
    no that wasn't what you thought it was it was just five randomly arranged stars see look *****

i always do that after my posts *****

no that wasn't what you thought it was it was just five randomly arranged stars see look *****

i always do that after my posts *****
    Okay I'll rep you... but It's only cause im a nice ass dude

Basketball Genius

Okay I'll rep you... but It's only cause im a nice ass dude
    thanks dude.

[color=white] now dress up for your husband bitch ;)[/color]

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

thanks dude.

NBA lottery pick

thanks dude.

I can't stand Harden either, but people who say he "sucks" are taking the hate a bit far.

First off, yes, he does flop, and play the drive to get fouled... but guess what? He also finishes consistently. I haven't looked at the stats but I'm sure he's at least top 5 in NBA in And-1's.

Secondly, I like how people say, "all he does is hit 3's", like everyone in the league can do it. Harden is a great 3 point shooter, off the catch and off the dribble. Yes, he takes too many 3's, but blame that on the Coach. As far as I can tell Harden is playing exactly how the offense is designed to operate. Maybe the Rockets should focus more on developing a solid playoff offense, as opposed to an up-and-down regular season offense. I mean, the Phoenix Suns were able to win close to 50 games by just running teams off-the-court last season... but you won't win a playoff series playing that brand of basketball.

Again, I don't like Harden. Mainly because of his head-flip flopping and that stupid beard... but I won't deny his abilities and effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I can't stand Harden either, but people who say he "sucks" are taking the hate a bit far.

First off, yes, he does flop, and play the drive to get fouled... but guess what? He also finishes consistently. I haven't looked at the stats but I'm sure he's at least top 5 in NBA in And-1's.

Secondly, I like how people say, "all he does is hit 3's", like everyone in the league can do it. Harden is a great 3 point shooter, off the catch and off the dribble. Yes, he takes too many 3's, but blame that on the Coach. As far as I can tell Harden is playing exactly how the offense is designed to operate. Maybe the Rockets should focus more on developing a solid playoff offense, as opposed to an up-and-down regular season offense. I mean, the Phoenix Suns were able to win close to 50 games by just running teams off-the-court last season... but you won't win a playoff series playing that brand of basketball.

Again, I don't like Harden. Mainly because of his head-flip flopping and that stupid beard... but I won't deny his abilities and effectiveness.
    He was #1 in that category. Great post, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    lol at this fvcking retard. Go back to working on your non-existent Jordan flop mix, Pauk.
    you are so angry all the time

Decent playground baller TimmyDuncan's Avatar

It's difficult for me to really know if Harden is good or not.
    His game is so annoying I can't even watch him more than 5 minutes

the rockets are not a team. They are a collection of players that are shuffled like collectibles. Morey doesn't understand that teams are built by constant change. Any serious basketball player wouldn't like playing in houston because that's 2K GMimg. It's no wonder that 2 of the biggest clowns in the league are the stars of houston, they give jack shit about winning.

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

thanks dude.