Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron Physique and changes over the year

@buddha @bmd

Why are people so blind.

Lebron himself said he weights more than 260+

Miami during summer camp reported him 266lbs.

Back in cleveland multiple teammates said he is the heaviest player on the roster including delonte west and you can find this quote.(before shaq came and big-z was around 260-265lbs)

I have repeatedly gave the souces of all these infos yet a lot of people is still claiming he is at most 250lbs.

Everything says he is definitely 260-265+.He came into the league at 240lbs

Right now he is at least around 265lbs.

JUST LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.If i can find a closer picture for his rookie season i will post that

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    I continue to think its interesting that the older LBJ gets, the more he looks like Nate Thurmond.
    Are you poking at a ''Nate thurmond is Lebron's father'' conspiracy?

I'll agree with you, they do have a lot of physical similarities young and old.

Both from Akron....

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by willds09
    steroids iz a hell of a drug
    You made like 30 posts about lebron in the last hour. You don't even need drugs you messed up for life already.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

damn he do look like lebron tho
    This guy is Lebron's father

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    You made like 30 posts about lebron in the last hour. You don't even need drugs you messed up for life already.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftimage
    Are you poking at a ''Nate thurmond is Lebron's father'' conspiracy?

I'll agree with you, they do have a lot of physical similarities young and old.

Both from Akron....
    Yes, I was alluding to that. There's another pic of Nate Thurmond with his hands on his hips that looks almost identical to Lebron in the same pose. Basically the same shoulder and chest shape, both losing their hair prematurely......

I'm not generally into conspiracy theories, but its too much to overlook the fact that Thurmond was from Akron, and was there at the time when Lebron was conceived. If Gloria James is loose now, imagine how she was back then.

We've seen over and over that the sons of pro players get those good genes and grow up to play in the league as well.

I haven't seen many pics of the man said to be Lebron's dad, but from what I can see there isn't as much of a resemblance as with Thurmond.

Last edited by Shepseskaf; 04-28-2013 at 09:19 AM.

you a hating ass bitch all in my koolaid and dont knoe tha phucking flavor
    how are you not banned i dont understand.You would be ip banned anywhere else.You should thank mods or admin.

Local High School Star

you a hating ass bitch all in my koolaid and dont knoe tha phucking flavor
    Hey buddy you got mental issues and we all know that and you know that. Thats why you got no friends and even your family thinks your an anti social weirdo. Thats why you talk like a spastic while trolling on someone elses thread while calling them a 'hater'. Kid i told you already to find something meaningful and enjoyable to do in your life. i tried to help you out suggesting you find some interests, activities, hobbies perhaps even education or skills to help you find some social activities to enjoy or something you can be proud of. At the moment all you do is waste your life trying to annoy others on the internet....miserable existence boy

Local High School Star

man shut your fake pbs after school special ass up man, you must be talking about yourself sport, it will be ok, better days will come, keep hope alive delusional motherphucker, keep hope alive!!
    Too bad I have no more time today for you. Its sad when others don't take you seriously but who has the time to deal with you right? Kids like you been treated bad their whole life with no friends or loving family you become use to being hated right? Thats okay kiddo I know you inside out, Before I studied my masters I worked in mental health occupational therapy and dealt with adolescent kids like you day in day out. Tip for them was always 'hey buddy if you have low self confidence practice your social skills on the internet.' The monster I created

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    This guy is Lebron's father

so many candidates for Lebron's daddy, he should host a 1 hour ESPN special about it. The Conception

Local High School Star

stop dat lying, u dropped out of high school, still working tha fries at wendys
    Funnily enough in Australia Wendy's don't do fries.

My Masters in Health management and bachelors in occupational therapy says different. Sits nicely on my wall at work maybe i can show it to you when you grow up?
    Last edited by retaxis; 04-28-2013 at 09:44 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park chosen_wun's Avatar

Sophomore LeBron is still the best version physically of him imo. If you put the current LeBron's mind and muscle memory into that body then you get the GOAT.

You still have the bulk he has now except he'll be finishing with dunks at will.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun
    Sophomore LeBron is still the best version physically of him imo. If you put the current LeBron's mind and muscle memory into that body then you get the GOAT.

You still have the bulk he has now except he'll be finishing with dunks at will.
    lol that's true for every player tho. If you gave Kobe's current mindset and muscle memory to 2003 Frobe the result would be amazing

as players age their physical attributes decline and they need to compensate with greater skills and better understanding of the cerebral elements of game. Their peak tends to be the years when they have developed the latter but still retain the former athleticism to carry everything out.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_wun

If you got the frame, you use it. Young Lebron was not fit to play post 40 mins a game. He isn't a guard he is a forward. Maximise impact and potential thats what winners do.

Dunking on everybody in the park chosen_wun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    lol that's true for every player tho. If you gave Kobe's current mindset and muscle memory to 2003 Frobe the result would be amazing

as players age their physical attributes decline and they need to compensate with greater skills and better understanding of the cerebral elements of game. Their peak tends to be the years when they have developed the latter but still retain the former athleticism to carry everything out.
    That's true about Kobe. He wouldn't have to pump fake to compensate for lack of lift on his shots anymore. Plus with his 2003 athleticism he can actually earn his defense selection team awards.