Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-13-2013, 03:57 AM   #31
Fudge
Budadiiii stan

Fudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation hereFudge has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Earl killed Whoa tho

How can someone be THAT ugly? Got damn.
Fudge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:39 AM   #32
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Go through that whole album 'Funcrusher Plus'. It's an underground classic.
It reminded me of some of the underground hip hop tracks I had in my Ipod, too bad I lost it one day and with it all my stash of awesome music. Some of it is in my youtube faves but most I forgot the names.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:42 AM   #33
Graviton
Cavs fan since 1970

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Go through that whole album 'Funcrusher Plus'. It's an underground classic.
Think it reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMfavxyFUI

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETTufSwXb14
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:50 AM   #34
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rAls-Awa3I

^ >
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:40 PM   #35
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Think it reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mMfavxyFUI

Niceee!

Hadn't heard that song in years, but I remember loving it back in the day.

Don't know if you started listening to the rest of Funcrusher Plus yet, but here's track #2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ra3enj8zhQ

Damn, bringing back memories of how amazing this album is. Vintage El-P production >>
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM   #36
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
ace23, what you know about Co Flow?

I miss when abstract MC's used to be nice like this... they would rip Earl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbDoh6A9VME
Lol i've heard funcrusher plus. I semi-fuck with EL-P. Earl >.

Earl is more relatable to me I guess. El-P is very talented tho. I fuck with him.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #37
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
Lol i've heard funcrusher plus. I semi-fuck with EL-P. Earl >.

Earl is more relatable to me I guess. El-P is very talented tho. I fuck with him.

Pfffshhhahaha.

I respect your opinion. Earl has technical skills, but Company Flow had the lyrics, flow and actual depth and weight to what they were saying. You just get the gritty feel of NY living through their abstractions.

And word @ El-P's talent. He's truly a genius on level of Mozart. Some of his beats are so multi-layered and filled with tons of shit going on, and it all works so well.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: