Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Portland Sending T. Green To Denver For Von Wafer

I heard on the radio that Wafer's contract does run out this summer. So, enjoy your 2-3 months riding the Portland pine before you leave. It appears this trade was simple to have an expiring contract and opening a roster space (for Rodriguez!)

Banned

I didn't understand anything abaut this trade. Who will win or what tehy expect to win?

Quote Originally Posted by weakbomb
    I didn't understand anything abaut this trade. Who will win or what tehy expect to win?
    Portland got a roster spot at the end of the season, Denver got an upgrade on a bench roleplayer.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

I'm a Portland fan and all.....but why is this thread at the top?! This was the least impactful trade of all!

kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    I'm a Portland fan and all.....but why is this thread at the top?! This was the least impactful trade of all!
    agreed.

T. Green went to my high school his freshman year lol.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL
    RoseCity tends to exaggerate a bit, but saying Pritchard is oen of the best GMs around is pretty close to the truth actually. Think about what he's done in the last few years, with trades. Who could have had the balls to trade Randolph for Frye, and then arrange a trade to aquire Aldridge? Or the trade he made that landed Roy in Portland?

Pritchard can't "do no wrong", but he's pretty damn good at seeing the uncut diamond and letting one of the contenders for COTY shape them into a glimmering finished product.

But like I said, I don't think Von Wafer was intended to build on Portland's team, I think he's intended to be traded in the off season.
    i know but its the comment "At this point you really can't question any move Kevin Pritchard makes. He doesn't ever make a bad move and knows talent" that had me laughing. nothing against pritchard. you should see him solve a rubics cube..holy **** hes fast!

Really then Nugzfan then your just an ball sucking idiot if you think KP isn't one of the best GM's in the league. Really just live the rest of your life being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Really then Nugzfan then your just an ball sucking idiot if you think KP isn't one of the best GM's in the league. Really just live the rest of your life being an idiot.
    Why is it not okay for him to say "KP is an excellent GM but I still think he makes mistakes"? Everyone makes mistakes. In fact, I'd agree with that statement. Just because what KP has worked out is good, doesn't mean that what he could have worked out differently couldn't have been better.

Stop being a prick to other fans. If Portland ever takes a championship with this team I don't want fans like you ruining it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanL
    Why is it not okay for him to say "KP is an excellent GM but I still think he makes mistakes"? Everyone makes mistakes. In fact, I'd agree with that statement. Just because what KP has worked out is good, doesn't mean that what he could have worked out differently couldn't have been better.

Stop being a prick to other fans. If Portland ever takes a championship with this team I don't want fans like you ruining it for everyone.

Fans like me I bet you just started watching the Blazers when we got Roy and Aldridge. SMH at you thinking you trying to be all diplomatic like you know something, and do you think your going to get a ring when the Blazers win?

Just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Fans like me I bet you just started watching the Blazers when we got Roy and Aldridge. SMH at you thinking you trying to be all diplomatic like you know something, and do you think your going to get a ring when the Blazers win?

Just shut up.
    *sigh*

I was a Blazers fan back when they faced the Bulls for the championship. Which only proves my point... you're being a prick, and you should really stop.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Wow. Blazer fans fighting with Blazer fans makes me sad.

Really though, why resort to name calling with other fans because of a different opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Wow. Blazer fans fighting with Blazer fans makes me sad.

Really though, why resort to name calling with other fans because of a different opinion?
    I've called out rose city before, he's the annoying a-hole blazer fan that I disassociate myself with.

Quote Originally Posted by kumquat
    I've called out rose city before, he's the annoying a-hole blazer fan that I disassociate myself with.
    I just don't want RoseCity to be like e20dyl4n is to the Spurs, or Created Player is to the Cavs.

RC: The over the top statements just make the argument look bad. :/

I usually hit open layups Linas Kleiza's Avatar

Denver made the deal to save $400,000 since they're already over the luxury tax.