Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How long until Okafor wants out?

Quote Originally Posted by livingby3's
    So much this. Players nowadays have that sense of self entitlement even when they haven't done shit or just after one good season
    I remember a few handful of players making demands and forcing their way into being picked by a specific team, but let's act like self entitled teenagers are something new.

People really sh^tting on the dude acting like because he is earning millions he should suck it up

Because he is getting paid big money he shouldn't be fed up with losing? get outta here

Even if I was a D-League type player on the Sixers bench I'd be over it too

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    People really sh^tting on the dude acting like because he is earning millions he should suck it up

Because he is getting paid big money he shouldn't be fed up with losing? get outta here

This.

Sixers need to commit to winning eventually. I can't blame any of their players wanting out of this mess.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

he doesn't play any defense and he's whining about the losses? it's his damn fault, 76ers are actually better without him on the court both offensively and defensively

dude too obstinate to realize they pumping and dumping him, he actually thinks he's a franchise cornerstone

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    he doesn't play any defense and he's whining about the losses? it's his damn fault, 76ers are actually better without him on the court both offensively and defensively

dude too obstinate to realize they pumping and dumping him, he actually thinks he's a franchise cornerstone
    Meh. If Embiid can get healthy they will be an ideal combo. His defense wont matter so much playing next to Embiid.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Meh. If Embiid can get healthy they will be an ideal combo. His defense wont matter so much playing next to Embiid.
    Embiid/Noel and Saric is the future

I firmly believe Okafor is being showcased for a trade, they priming the pump

College superstar

The DRTG of the 76ers when Oak is on the floor would be ~29th in the NBA. The DRTG of the 76ers when he is off the floor would be 1st. Not there is plenty of noise, its a small sample size, etc. But thats one helluva variance.

He is getting really close to Kanter territory.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

LOL...that's what the Sixers want.

They, if they are smart, are going to drive up his trade value all year and then move him this off season or next year.

He's kind of a "fools gold" player a bit to me. I think he can be a really good player for a long time, but unless he becomes a good 3 point shooter...he won't be good enough to play the kind of game where the league is headed at a high enough level.

If he finishes the year averaging around 18/8...some stupid franchise will give up way too much for him...or perhaps a smart franchise that really needs a player like that.

But my guess is that Hinkie turns him into a top draft pick and a good young player within the year.

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    He never wanted to be in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
    He never wanted to be in anyway

What a disrespect by this undersized player

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam

He should be fed up with losing, but he needs to give the franchise some time to rebuild (for him, he's been with the 76ers for less than a year). Talk about impatient. Use losing as motivation to craft his skills and improve on weaknesses.