Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: D Russell triple double watch 5 point 4 assist 3 rebound, 10 MINS

Is he even playing?

Decent college freshman

Ok I see him.

Banned

If he wasn't injured he easily would have a triple double by now. looks like he has potential to be the best PG of his generation

^^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    If he wasn't injured he easily would have a triple double by now. looks like he has potential to be the best PG of his generation

Very good NBA starter

Too bad he tweeked his knee.

Was on his way to the best game of his career.

MCW when he was on the sixers impressed me more than dangelo so far
    He still has potential and he's so young I just don't see him being a top PG in the nba even in his prime. He will be the Derrick Williams, Evan Turner,Beasley of this draft. Solid player but never live up to the hype

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    He still has potential and he's so young I just don't see him being a top PG in the nba even in his prime. He will be the Derrick Williams, Evan Turner,Beasley of this draft. Solid player but never live up to the hype
    Why are you not playing the lottery?

WE DON'T KNOW YET.
    Last edited by Magic 32; 11-23-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    MCW is an absolute scrub, wtf were you watching?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    MCW is an absolute scrub, wtf were you watching?
    Also averaged more points and assists at a higher fg% than russell is....

Just because he said MCW impressed him more doesn't mean he thinks MCW is a good player....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Also averaged more points and assists at a higher fg% than russell is....

Just because he said MCW impressed him more doesn't mean he thinks MCW is a good player....
    Russell is getting a ton of hockey assists, also he has a ton of assists robbed from him by his teammates screwing up the awesome shots.

On a team with better shooters Russell is averaging atleast 8APG with the way he's passing.

Banned

Russell is getting a ton of hockey assists, also he has a ton of assists robbed from him by his teammates screwing up the awesome shots.

On a team with better shooters Russell is averaging atleast 8APG with the way he's passing.
    Elfrid Payton would have had 20+ assists last season if he had good shooters!

Such a stupid argument.

I think Russell becomes a decent player but quit the hyping of a rookie who obviously has a lot of areas to improve on.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Fucked around and got a single double

who in the hell do u think was playing with MCW in philadelphia?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

would been an effortless triple double if it weren't for the ankle injury

this kid is special.