I know, I know, no picks right now. But it's crazy to think Phil won't find a way into the draft. He loves picking his own guys, and after this years draft he's prob feeling pretty good about his ability as a drafter

Mostly I just wanted a thread to discuss (mostly 2nd round types) - guys who might be really undervalued and/or fit the Knicks/triangle system perfectly.

hernangomez should be coming, it sounds like his brother is even better and is in the upcoming draft. Wouldn't it be nice if they could steal him. Maybe get the guy to want to play for the Knicks with his brother and KP. If he wanted to they could scare other teams off and take him in the second.

My 2 guys I think are way better than they are considered and also could fit the Knicks

7-1 300 lb center from Gonzaga Karnowski - I know he's not super athletic but he's huge, skilled, and well coached. He's nowhere to be found on nba mock drafts

Josh Adams 6-2 PG Wyoming- unbelievable athlete/dunker. Do yourself a favor and check him out. And besides for the crazy highlight reel dunks he's rounding into a really good player. Passes, tebounds, defends, shooting is getting better.

Obviously no KP type addiction in next draft but karnowski, Adams, and hernangomez times 2 could be a great addition to KP and grant as homegrown young core.

Anybody you guys see that nobody talks about but you think could be big time additions through the draft?