Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Shaq says LeBron never listened to Mike Brown

Granted the majority of what Shaq has said is probably true, he's really throwing people under the bus and burning bridges. Then again, he's almost always burned bridges. He accused Penny Hardaway of being gay(his departure of Orlando), his continuous soap opera with Kobe(LA), ripping Wade, Chris Quinn, and Ricky Davis(Miami), ripping Nash(Phoenix), and this latest info(Cleveland). Seems like Boston is the only bridge he hasn't burned...yet.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.
    Granted the majority of what Shaq has said is probably true, he's really throwing people under the bus and burning bridges. Then again, he's almost always burned bridges. He accused Penny Hardaway of being gay(his departure of Orlando), his continuous soap opera with Kobe(LA), ripping Wade, Chris Quinn, and Ricky Davis(Miami), ripping Nash(Phoenix), and this latest info(Cleveland). Seems like Boston is the only bridge he hasn't burned...yet.
    While I certainly understand a good amount of the backlash against Shaq for some of his actions and comments. A lot of this information doesn't seem accurate.

If he did accuse Penny of being gay, I'm 99% sure it wasn't publicly. I heard rumors of Shaq walking into Penny's hotel and Penny was with the Urkel guy or whatever, which sounded like a ridiculous made up story to me.

Don't remember him ripping Wade publicly either. All I remember is Shaq reportedly calling Wade "wonderboy" but not publicly. Never remember him ripping Nash either.

Though I'll add in his public criticism of Nick Anderson, Nick Van Exel, David, Quinn, Kobe and probably some others that I'm forgetting.

What did Shaq say about Nash, I must have missed that?

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    I have a huge amount of respect for a guy willing to call things as he see's it. Even if it creates some bad blood it's much better than the PC nonsense LeBron does.

Kobe, Nash and LeBron are also going to bash him in their own biographies.

Controversy creates cash.

College superstar

This is not shocking. Everyone knew that everything in Cleveland revolved around Lebron. That's why I've always said that Lebron needed a strong coach that can demand his respect and even reprimand him if he did wrong. He needed a Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Greg Pops, or even a Larry Brown type figure. Mike Brown is/ was not that coach.

P.S. I'm waiting on some of Shaq's former teammates to write a "tell all" book with some info about him.

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    This is not shocking. Everyone knew that everything in Cleveland revolved around Lebron. That's why I've always said that Lebron needed a strong coach that can demand his respect and even reprimand him if he did wrong. He needed a Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Greg Pops, or even a Larry Brown type figure. Mike Brown is/ was not that coach.

P.S. I'm waiting on some of Shaq's former teammates to write a "tell all" book with some info about him.
    The best coach that Superstar LeBron ever played with was none other than Coach K.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I still like Shaq as a player, but he needs to keep his mouth shut. He's going to make enemies to some of his former teammates.
    What makes you think Shaq gives a crap?

Seriously this is Shaq

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BoeBedZ3k

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

not very surprising. Sounds like west banged his mom just out of spite.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jlip

"Tell all" books seem like something gold-diggers and scandalous no-name "celebrities" would do, not Shaq. I mean, he doesn't really need the money, he sure as hell don't need the 15 minutes of fame. He's a Hall of Fame-bound legend.

I always thought there was an honor code among athletes that they don't dish shit like this to the public.

Shaq isn't a good person? Tell me something new.

I usually hit open layups mountainmamba's Avatar

If people didnt realize this before Shaqs book then I cant help you.

owwwww

LeBron only listened to white guy. Someone find that gif

Banned

I heard they used to have to dumb down film sessions to keep lebron's attention.

lebron is such a clown. i wonder if he will live past 40.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    What did Shaq say about Nash, I must have missed that?
    Just ripped him and Amare for not playing Defense

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    It just had to be Delonte, didn't it?
    Only one certifiably crazy enough to say something.