Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: 2015 FIBA U19 World Championship Finals USA vs Croatia Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    you guys didnt even watch the game, why do you care to discuss it?
    Why waste the time? As usual, the USA sends a team of misfits overseas, and they dominate the best of the world.

I decided to watch reruns of Happy Days instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    Brunson is their best player but i have the impression that he's not going to develop a lot more, it's weird to see but his game is "too much mature" for his age. Just an impression.

I like Jason Tantum, i think he has tremendous potential.
    Harry Giles is well rounded, lots of ofensive skills but lacks something.. maybe getting a lot stronger? I still don't get if he's a 3 or a 4.

Arapovic still is the best player on the court, tremendous talent. Just a lil bit off in the first half.
    Slavica is very very intriguing, athleticism off the charts. I see so many similarities with Hezonja, even when he pull from 3. (Even tho Hezonja was way more mature at this stage).
    Brunson is like a combination of Damon Stoudamire and Derek Fisher.

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Do you think FIBA would allow the USA womens U19 to play next tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    you guys didnt even watch the game, why do you care to discuss it?
    Because they are racist assholes that only post to make attacks against Europeans or "foreigners" whenever the subject of international basketball comes up.

If you have not figured that out yet, then you are not very quick on the uptake.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Keep telling yourself that.

REALITY...USA >>>>> the rest of the world.
    Reality ....it's time for you to go hoist up another confederate flag, and go burn another cross on someone's lawn.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Shame we didn't get to see Dragan Bender at all was really looking forward to watching him.

Good High School Starter Nashty's Avatar

Banned

Both Lazeruss and Euroleague exaggerate big time. I don't know if it is something between them or they are just trying to get a reaction.

Euroleague is constantly saying that Croatia and Greece sent their 2nd teams to the tournament, while i don't know about Greece, i know that Croatia didn't send their B team as you say it. Best player, Dragan Bender, future lottery pick was out because of the problems with sponsors and 2 other important players were also out. That really hurt the team since starters had to carry a big load, rotation was really short, but to say that this was a 2nd team would be a lie.

Lazeruss is saying the same thing about the USA and again, just as the Euroleague, whom he really despise, is lieing. And to say that it was easy for them, i don't know if you watched a game, but Croatia was really close to the victory, Luka Bozic missed a free throw 4seconds before the end of the 4th quarter to give Croatia a 1 point lead.

It was a great game, there are some really promising players, congratulations USA, but try to stay humble, everybody knows(except Euroleague ) that USA has without a doubt the best basketball team in the world, you don't need to constantly point that out.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Reality ....it's time for you to go hoist up another confederate flag, and go burn another cross on someone's lawn.
    Says the hick from Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashty
    And he would have the play of the tournament if he made the dunk in the semi finals that he missed in the fast break trying to posterize a guy.. I'm going to find a link.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson
    Both Lazeruss and Euroleague exaggerate big time. I don't know if it is something between them or they are just trying to get a reaction.

Euroleague is constantly saying that Croatia and Greece sent their 2nd teams to the tournament, while i don't know about Greece, i know that Croatia didn't send their B team as you say it. Best player, Dragan Bender, future lottery pick was out because of the problems with sponsors and 2 other important players were also out. That really hurt the team since starters had to carry a big load, rotation was really short, but to say that this was a 2nd team would be a lie.

Lazeruss is saying the same thing about the USA and again, just as the Euroleague, whom he really despise, is lieing. And to say that it was easy for them, i don't know if you watched a game, but Croatia was really close to the victory, Luka Bozic missed a free throw 4seconds before the end of the 4th quarter to give Croatia a 1 point lead.

It was a great game, there are some really promising players, congratulations USA, but try to stay humble, everybody knows(except Euroleague ) that USA has without a doubt the best basketball team in the world, you don't need to constantly point that out.
    It wasn't B team but 3 players from starting 5 were missed,Mazalin,Bender,Zizic.

Great game from Cro tho, they sticked to game plan and fought, too bad for missed FT but thats life,but future is bright for Cro basketball

Quote Originally Posted by tragicbronson

Lazeruss is saying because USA missed one, two, maybe 3 players, or as according to their own coach and USA basketball, they had 12 of the top 16 players in the entire country as they had tested out over 3 months........

he is claiming because of that they send a "second team"......

if that is the case then both Greece and Croatia played with their second team, and TOP OF THAT, the second team of Greece was injured.

I'm not exaggerating anything. I am using his own SICK IN THE HEAD "logic" against him. Rooster and KG215 claimed the exact same shit in the thread also.

At least have the damn courtesy to call out the actual perpetrators of the trolling.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 07-05-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Lazeruss is saying because USA missed one, two, maybe 3 players, or as according to their own coach and USA basketball, they had 16 of the top 16 players in the entire country as they had tested out over 3 months........

he is claiming because of that they send a "second team"......

if that is the case then both Greece and Croatia played with their second team, and TOP OF THAT, the second team of Greece was injured.

I'm not exaggerating anything. I am using his own SICK IN THE HEAD "logic" against him. Rooster and KG215 claimed the exact same shit in the thread also.

At least have the damn courtesy to call out the actual perpetrators of the trolling.
    Here is REALITY.

The team that we sent to that second-rate tournament might have 1-2 possible NBA players, and more than likely, if that, they won't be stars.

Quote Originally Posted by kaktus14
    It wasn't B team but 3 players from starting 5 were missed,Mazalin,Bender,Zizic.

Great game from Cro tho, they sticked to game plan and fought, too bad for missed FT but thats life,but future is bright for Cro basketball

These freaking SOBs like Rooster, KG215, and lazeruss (AKA gabepizza) claim here hundreds of times that this would constitute a "B" or even a "C" team it if was USA playing.

And tragic is going to call me out just for calling them out on their trolling?

Piss off tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Why waste the time? As usual, the USA sends a team of misfits overseas, and they dominate the best of the world.

I decided to watch reruns of Happy Days instead.
    If you didn't watch the game why do you care to post about?

It's obviously just to argue with euroleague

you ruin a thread like this for people who actually have a genuine interest in discussing international basketball.