Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Are we gonna act like the refs didnt try to screw Miami last night

You know Wade is no longer a superstar when the refs call a foul on him with the game on the line (a 3pointer no less)!

2006 Wade would have never been called for that foul. RIP Wade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    officiating was not biased at all in yesterday's game. I hate NBA fans who cry "refball" after every game.
    some games have horrible, horrible calls going in stars favour. This play offs I haven't really seen that. To be honest I was expecting lots of tic tac calls on the pacers while the heat got away with it but it was actually called pretty evenly and as a result it was one of the best play off games in a long time. You always get some bad calls but there wasn't one team getting blatant calls over and over again. Heat fans are just used to preferential treatment for their stars and so get mad when they get normal calls for once.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jzek
    You know Wade is no longer a superstar when the refs call a foul on him with the game on the line (a 3pointer no less)!

considering the contact with the shooters elbow yes i do think he would have been called

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    considering the contact with the shooters elbow yes i do think he would have been called

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

That would've been an offensive foul on George if it was 2006 wade

officiating was not biased at all in yesterday's game. I hate NBA fans who cry "refball" after every game.
    It suits your team and will do so for the next few years, why would you have a problem with it :

Listen, I hate having to complain about reffing personally. I just have a hard time not saying something when I can clearly see what's going on...

Birdman goes up to the hoop and hibbert goes to block it making no contact. 4th foul on hibbert in the 3rd quarter :

It wouldnt matter what people said on here, Heat fans would never admit to any bias from the refs.

The Wade call was 50/50, I had a hard time seeing it properly, but it looks like he got a bit of elbow and hand. I would of been happy if they didnt call that.
    Last edited by poido123; 05-23-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    That would've been an offensive foul on George if it was 2006 wade
    Exactly.

Wade no longer commands special treatment from the refs because he's really not that special these days.

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    I think there were 2 out of bounds calls that went undeservedly in Miami's favor in the last 6 minutes of regulation. Shut your mongoloid mouth
    They were definitely Miami ball.

Lets not talk about Wade being called for 5 seconds backing down, when he had posted up for 2 seconds.

Lets not mention Paul George getting 3 SHOTS in the ECF with 2 seconds left in OT when there was no foul. (Nor the fact he flopped out his arm in the opposite direction when it happened - IMAGINE IF LEBRON DID IT).

What about Lebron getting his second in the 1st quarter on an offensive foul for incidental contact just driving past George?

There were many calls against Miami last night.

Quote Originally Posted by G-train

Lets not talk about Wade being called for 5 seconds backing down, when he had posted up for 2 seconds.

Lets not mention Paul George getting 3 SHOTS in the ECF with 2 seconds left in OT when there was no foul. (Nor the fact he flopped out his arm in the opposite direction when it happened - IMAGINE IF LEBRON DID IT).

What about Lebron getting his second in the 1st quarter on an offensive foul for incidental contact just driving past George?

Are you Heat fan?

The one where the ball clearly comes off Birdman's hand last? Not west...

I saw a few where it looked like it was out olff Miami, but no replay was shown...

Why would the Lebron call matter and was that a significant point in the game? Like, how many times does he get fouled out in a game...Never.

When you can see a potential momentum swing in a game or a vital point of the game, you can see all the calls go against Indiana, whether its a no call or a foul. If you don't believe me, have a look at Vogel and the bench face's after some of the calls out there...Complete shock and amazement.

Anyways, why are you playing the devil's advocate? Does there always have to be the token "neutral guy" who comes on here and sticks up for the Heat?

2 fouls in the first quarter to your best player affects the game.

I honestly believe the Heat are a tier above the Pacers, and should win in 4 or 5 games, and some key referee decisions last night really evened up the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    It suits your team and will do so for the next few years, why would you have a problem with it :

Listen, I hate having to complain about reffing personally. I just have a hard time not saying something when I can clearly see what's going on...

Birdman goes up to the hoop and hibbert goes to block it making no contact. 4th foul on hibbert in the 3rd quarter :

It wouldnt matter what people said on here, Heat fans would never admit to any bias from the refs.

The Wade call was 50/50, I had a hard time seeing it properly, but it looks like he got a bit of elbow and hand. I would of been happy if they didnt call that.
    My team is spurs so i don't care what you think. You are clearly a heat hater more than you are a bulls fan. Whenver i try to have a good debate with you, you act like you are some saint who can't be wrong.
    You clearly have an anti-heat agenda and it is not based on how they play the game. You always talk about bulls like bulls front office chose the most innocent players in NBA and got them to play for them.
    I hated heat in 2011 and even in 2012 when they won the title because they weren't playing the type of basketball i like. You hate them for other reasons.
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 05-23-2013 at 08:44 PM.

2 fouls in the first quarter to your best player affects the game.

I honestly believe the Heat are a tier above the Pacers, and should win in 4 or 5 games, and some key referee decisions last night really evened up the contest.
    No, they didn't.

You are delusional and doing your absolute best to give the Pacers no credit for nearly escaping with a win.

I will brook no argument on this because this is the same thing that was done after Game 1 against Chicago, chapter and verse. Heatstans do this constantly.

My team is spurs so i don't care what you think. You are clearly a heat hater more than you are a bulls fan. Whenver i try to have a good debate with you, you act like you are some saint who can't be wrong.
    You clearly have an anti-heat agenda and it is not based on how they play the game. You always talk about bulls like bulls front office chose the most innocent players in NBA and got them to play for them.
    I hated heat in 2011 and even in 2012 when they won the title because they weren't playing the type of basketball i like. You hate them for other reasons.
    You sure do sound homerish for a guy who isn't a Heat fan :

GTFO that you not a Heat fan! All you do is post about the Heat, not the Spurs...

I hate the Heat? Doesn't mean I don't see shit they get away with...

I appreciate winning teams like the Spurs, Pistons and other teams that have won the title, but I dont appreciate league driven teams like the Heat who have alot of reasons to dislike them, which has nothing to do with some kind of agenda dude.

2006 Wade would have never been called for that foul. RIP D-Whistle
    fixed it for ya